Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tim Tebow Mic'd

Featured Replies

That was awesome. Little dramatic but I can't help but like the guy.

I just can't believe he is able to relate to his NFL teammates so well. But I guess it's hard not to respect a guy that is so passionate about the game and is willing to work hard every day. I like Tebow better all the time.

I just can't believe he is able to relate to his NFL teammates so well. But I guess it's hard not to respect a guy that is so passionate about the game and is willing to work hard every day. I like Tebow better all the time.

 

I have read were teammates and others in the NFL are absolutely fascinated by the guy. People just want to meet him.

I have read were teammates and others in the NFL are absolutely fascinated by the guy. People just want to meet him.

 

:thumb: I've read the same. He's young but even if some of the players that play with him do not share his religious views I'm sure he is someone they will really respect and eventually look up to.

Energy, all about the energy. Love this kid.

I just can't believe he is able to relate to his NFL teammates so well. But I guess it's hard not to respect a guy that is so passionate about the game and is willing to work hard every day. I like Tebow better all the time.

 

On the football field, why wouldn't they be able to relate to Tebow?

On the football field, why wouldn't they be able to relate to Tebow?

 

Off the field is where I'm talking about and that is a huge part of being a team. On the field there isn't much difference I wouldn't guess.

Off the field is where I'm talking about and that is a huge part of being a team. On the field there isn't much difference I wouldn't guess.

 

If I had to guess, there is plenty of time to create relationships off of the field in the locker room, weight room, and playing video games with each other.

If I had to guess, there is plenty of time to create relationships off of the field in the locker room, weight room, and playing video games with each other.

 

No doubt. But you and I both know that alot of professional athletes have some pretty wild lifestyles. I no that not all of them do, but guys that are party animals in the league would be alot different from TT off the field. I would say that the activites you mentioned along with others would give them some common ground though.

No doubt. But you and I both know that alot of professional athletes have some pretty wild lifestyles. I no that not all of them do, but guys that are party animals in the league would be alot different from TT off the field. I would say that the activites you mentioned along with others would give them some common ground though.

 

More times than not, the quarterback is the franchise player. You don't want your franchise quarterback being a party animal. With Tebow, it's not a concern.

Lets see how he does against teams that are actually good on D.

Lets see how he does against teams that are actually good on D.

 

Always the pessimist:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.