December 30, 201015 yr More times than not, the quarterback is the franchise player. You don't want your franchise quarterback being a party animal. With Tebow, it's not a concern. You're putting words into my mouth and making assumptions from those words that aren't there. Tebow is somewhat ofa goody-twoshoes IMO, forgive me if I felt that coming into this season that players from other walks of life may not feel that he has that much in common with them.
January 2, 201115 yr Always the pessimist:lol: 4-14 35 yards 1 TD 2 INTs, he still has a long way to go.
January 2, 201115 yr 4-14 35 yards 1 TD 2 INTs, he still has a long way to go. I was just joking with you:thumb:
January 3, 201115 yr Its a shame that this guy lives his life the right way and so many people want him to fail.
January 3, 201115 yr That's good stuff! Thanks for sharing. Makes me respect Favre even more watching him get hit by those athletes! I love where he said only one person is carrying the ball here.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.