Holy Cross Freshman Tournament

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this really necessary?? Weak IMO!!

A legit question and why is it weak? Is it not true? I know he did some spot varsity play and was just wondering if he was still doing that or back to frosh/jv. Mustang answeredo btw and it was not a slam on Brossart, sorry you may have taken it that way.

A legit question and why is it weak? Is it not true? I know he did some spot varsity play and was just wondering if he was still doing that or back to frosh/jv. Mustang answeredo btw and it was not a slam on Brossart, sorry you may have taken it that way.

No big deal, but I didn't see much other way to take it, especially since you'd already made this a bit of an issue in a previous BB game thread, and received the same answer there?? Time to move on, as I think most schools would prefer to have freshmen play freshman ball; but sometimes see fit to move them up for various reasons.

In my opinion, it should all be about developing the kid's talent to the max, as well as creating team chemistry. Often this may be for future varsity teams, which would be my argument for keeping them together as frosh as much as possible?