Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 23 Bengals 7

Featured Replies

Career Stats

 

Andrew Witworth 1 catch 1 TD

Jerome Simpson 1 catch 0 TD

 

Another example of a good draft pick. Is Keith Rivers decent or terrible? I haven't been able to decide yet.

Chad's tweet was interesting and not Disney friendly.

And this has what to do with the AFC North?

 

AFC North Champ (or wildcard winner) will eventually have to play New England...that's what it has to do with the AFC North.

AFC North Champ (or wildcard winner) will eventually have to play New England...that's what it has to do with the AFC North.

Thanks for the playoff update.

Watching this game, I came to realize something I didn't realize before....The Steelers are not a good football team without Troy. If he's not on the field, they are average at best. Was very surprised...

Cincy physically beat Ben to death! The Steelers Oline got abused. I'm not a Pitt fan but I could sit and watch Polamalu play all day long. He is such a stud. No doubt the Steelers are a different team without him in the lineup who wouldn't be. Cincy is bad. Carolina is worse.

Watching this game, I came to realize something I didn't realize before....The Steelers are not a good football team without Troy. If he's not on the field, they are average at best. Was very surprised...

 

I've always thought that, though I wouldn't say they're no good without him. I think they are just much better with him.

Watching this game, I came to realize something I didn't realize before....The Steelers are not a good football team without Troy. If he's not on the field, they are average at best. Was very surprised...
Pittsburgh has one weakness on defense and that is at the corner position. Without Troy to make up for that, they are middle of the pack.
Watching this game, I came to realize something I didn't realize before....The Steelers are not a good football team without Troy. If he's not on the field, they are average at best. Was very surprised...

 

Last season should have told you that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.