Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Season to open with UK v KU and Duke v MSU

Featured Replies

For the purposes of a better play on the teams it would have been cooler had it been:

 

UK v KU and USM v MSU. Of course, the 2nd game would have really sucked, but I was in it for the aesthetics. :D

 

I'm sorry to say it took me a second to catch on but now I get it.

 

I love this idea. I think this is a great recruiting tool for all for teams. Not that they need any help.

Reminds me a bit of the old "Big Four" in Indianapolis with Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, and Notre Dame. Always liked that function and I like this one even better!

I'm sorry to say it took me a second to catch on but now I get it.

 

I love this idea. I think this is a great recruiting tool for all for teams. Not that they need any help.

 

I also thought about a Duke vs. KU match up.... Duke Energy vs. Kentucky Utilities? I'm bored. :lol:

I also thought about a Duke vs. KU match up.... Duke Energy vs. Kentucky Utilities? I'm bored. :lol:
SLOW day at work? lol
SLOW day at work? lol

 

No...actually not. I'm just being irresponsible.

Poor North Carolina. Maybe some day they will be considered one of the top programs. Ain't going to be this day.

I guess from a logistics standpoint you can really only take one team from a conference. And in a case like UK/UL, they would not use this stage to play their annual match-up. They could throw in a Pac-10 and Big East school to make it a 5 year ordeal.

That is a great idea. Now, if only football scheduled with the same philosophy :lol:

I guess from a logistics standpoint you can really only take one team from a conference. And in a case like UK/UL, they would not use this stage to play their annual match-up. They could throw in a Pac-10 and Big East school to make it a 5 year ordeal.

 

:thumb:

 

I'm sure UConn and UCLA would be game...

:thumb:

 

I'm sure UConn and UCLA would be game...

 

Calhoun doesn't exactly like Calipari to much.

I saw this on the news earlier today. I really like it.

Count me in on being in Atlanta November 13,2013... when people hear something about tickets let me know!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.