Madison Southern job not posted...why?

BIG_BALLIN

Yeaat was a paid assistant at Lincoln. He will be finished with all his school obligations in May! He still works in MarionSchool System. He left because he did not fit in witg the staff there! He's a heck of a coordinator, coach and a even better individual. Southern would not go wrong if they decide to offer him the job.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred Hoskins is a very good football coach and a fine man that has spent many years working under one of the best football coaches in Ky. high school football history. Fred knows what it takes to turn a program around. If he wants the Madison Southern job then it would be hard to find anyone any better. IMO

Fred Hoskins is a very good football coach and a fine man that has spent many years working under one of the best football coaches in Ky. high school football history. Fred knows what it takes to turn a program around. If he wants the Madison Southern job then it would be hard to find anyone any better. IMO

TT, I've heard the same thing. I work with a guy from Bell County and he says the same thing about him. I'm hoping Southern makes a good hire. They've always seemed like they should be better but there has been so much turnover in the last several years.