Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Christian County 45 John Hardin 20

Featured Replies

The Colonels play Highlands for the 5A title for the second time in three years.

Wow... a lot of scoring in this one. Congrats to CC.

Wow... a lot of scoring in this one. Congrats to CC.

 

When you onside kick 3 times in a row and get the ball back that will give you a short field. I don't get it but to each his own. What goes around comes around.. :D

When you onside kick 3 times in a row and get the ball back that will give you a short field. I don't get it but to each his own. What goes around comes around.. :D

 

Hey, If it's workin, it's workin. Congrats to Christian Co. Big win.

  • Author
When you onside kick 3 times in a row and get the ball back that will give you a short field. I don't get it but to each his own. What goes around comes around.. :D

 

They didn't kick three onsides kicks in a row.

 

Christian went up 25-20. Recovered onsides kick

 

Christian scores 32-20. John Hardin gets the kickoff and then turns it over on downs.

 

Christian scores to go uo 38-20. Recovered onsides kick with 10:23 left in the game.

 

Christian scores to go up 45-20 to seal the win.

 

If that bothers you in the state semifinals where it's win or go home, then you might should read the thread about being soft.

They didn't kick three onsides kicks in a row.

 

Christian went up 25-20. Recovered onsides kick

 

Christian scores 32-20. John Hardin gets the kickoff and then turns it over on downs.

 

Christian scores to go uo 38-20. Recovered onsides kick with 10:23 left in the game.

 

Christian scores to go up 45-20 to seal the win.

 

If that bothers you in the state semifinals where it's win or go home, then you might should read the thread about being soft.

 

I am just going off what I read in the other thread. If what you say is true I don't have an issue with that..

  • Author
I am just going off what I read in the other thread. If what you say is true I don't have an issue with that..
It's how it went down. I think after the final touchdown, Christian County squibbed a kickoff that was fumbled but I dont think was a legit onsides. By that time, JH had cashed in their chips. Christian County outscores JH 39-6 in the second half.

Like I said in the update thread, it sure makes the Rebels win vs. the Colonels look that much better. Hope the Colonels can give the Birds a game this time around in the state finals.

Like I said in the update thread, it sure makes the Rebels win vs. the Colonels look that much better. Hope the Colonels can give the Birds a game this time around in the state finals.

 

Can't wait for the Birds to play Boyle next year..:ylsuper:

Neither Can I. :ylsuper:

Congrats Christian County!

Chritian County congrats. Class 5A championship game will have alot of thrillin play.

Congrats Christian County!!!

 

Now, I will be making two trips to BG this weekend. 1A & 2A Friday and 5A Saturday

Surprised by this margin.. Congrats to C.C.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.