Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches looking?

Featured Replies

Has anybody heard if Coach Paul Rains is be talked to by anybody? As the season comes to an end I am sure there will be the usual movement

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told he is interested in coming to Madison Southern. He still ives in Madison Co. I believe. This was told to me by someone who is close to him. If he did win here he would probably leave for another job.

I have heard a lot of names in connection to the MS job. They have great facilities and location. Would be a good job for anyone looking.

I heard Dale Mueller was looking for another job. Really wanted something where he didn't have to work between the holidays. For that reason, they were saying he was interested in the Cov Cath job! :D

I heard Dale Mueller was looking for another job. Really wanted something where he didn't have to work between the holidays. For that reason, they were saying he was interested in the Cov Cath job! :D

 

If Dale was going anywhere it would be Dixie much nicer place great facilities!!!!!! hahahahahahaha :)

I heard he was going to be the Bengals next head caoch just like Homer was.

I heard he was going to be the Bengals next head caoch just like Homer was.

 

Never happen Mike Brown like to much controll!! hahahahahahahah

I heard Rains is trying to get the Bourbon County job.....and it is not vacant nor should it be.

I kinda doubt Rains would be TRYING to get Bourbon job....that doesn't sound right.

Would a meeting with the superintendant constitute looking into the job ?

I kinda doubt Rains would be TRYING to get Bourbon job....that doesn't sound right.

 

Time will tell.

Would a meeting with the superintendant constitute looking into the job ?

 

I would think so.

Would a meeting with the superintendant constitute looking into the job ?

 

How do you meet for a job, when it is not open, if that is the case can you say snake in the grass!

How do you meet for a job, when it is not open, if that is the case can you say snake in the grass!

 

Sound like some one needs to get a garden hoe.

Is there some type of etiquette in the coaching profession re: the pursuing of coaching jobs? I would think that there are some rules that govern this situation.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.