Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeremiah Davis to Cincinnati

Featured Replies

Committed 11/13 but just saw it on cincinnati.com in a blog post from last night.

 

Nice get for the Cats to add to a class that was already considered top 25 next year without him.

 

#39 shooting guard per Rivals

#123 overall for 2011 per Rivals

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've got a proven recruiter, now if they can get someone to coach, they could be decent...

  • Author
They've got a proven recruiter, now if they can get someone to coach, they could be decent...

 

If UC doesn't do something next year, it will be very disappointing.

 

They have a top 5 recruiting class coming in, led by Davis who was the 40th best prospect this time last year, and they return Gates, Dixon, Parker, Cash, along with current Frosh Justin Jackson and Kelvin Gaines.

 

This is the most excited I've been about UC basketball since Huggins was running the show.

If UC doesn't do something next year, it will be very disappointing.

 

They have a top 5 recruiting class coming in, led by Davis who was the 40th best prospect this time last year, and they return Gates, Dixon, Parker, Cash, along with current Frosh Justin Jackson and Kelvin Gaines.

 

This is the most excited I've been about UC basketball since Huggins was running the show.

 

If Cronin doesn't do something this year, I believe he will not get a chance to do anything (at UC) next year.

If Cronin doesn't do something this year, I believe he will not get a chance to do anything (at UC) next year.

 

Unless they just flat out tank you would be incorrect...

Unless they just flat out tank you would be incorrect...

 

UC brass would be okay with another trip to the NIT? Or do you mean as long as they make the Dance?

UC brass would be okay with another trip to the NIT? Or do you mean as long as they make the Dance?

 

I'm talking a 12-18 type season. If they just miss the dance there is no question he will be back...

I'm talking a 12-18 type season. If they just miss the dance there is no question he will be back...

 

I'll take your word for it, I'm just surprised they haven't gotten a little tired of the way his teams have continued to underachieve as the season winds down.

Glad for Jeremiah Davis, good kid on and off the court.

I'm talking a 12-18 type season. If they just miss the dance there is no question he will be back...

That's too bad. I miss the hey days of when X and UC where both very competitive programs. Gonna be a long cold winter in Cincy.

That's too bad. I miss the hey days of when X and UC where both very competitive programs. Gonna be a long cold winter in Cincy.

 

This will be by far the best team Mick has had at UC as long as they stay healthy...

This will be by far the best team Mick has had at UC as long as they stay healthy...

 

Not saying much, considering Cincinnati hasn't reached 20 wins in any one season under Mick.

 

'06-'07: 11-19 (2-14 in Big East)

'07-'08: 13-19 (1st round loss in College Basketball Invitiational)

'08-'09: 18-14

'09-'10: 19-16 (2nd Round loss in NIT).

 

Seems like Mick is getting his recruits, though, which is a good thing. UC could really use Born Ready this year....and he could use UC.

With the recruiting class they have coming in next season, and what I know about the following year, UC would want to wait a couple of years before deciding on any changes.

 

BTW GT, I'll be at the game tonight, make sure you get my good side on the pics :) lol

This will be by far the best team Mick has had at UC as long as they stay healthy...

 

He may have some horses. Jury's still out on if he can ride em. I have some doubts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.