Prep Classic at PBS in 2006???

Wildcat

Where are the Birds by the way??

They always play at PBS.

My sources say Colerain politely backed out of this event. Also no Elder.

Colerain is looking for HOME games as the grand total of 3 this year really hurt the athletic department budget. The chance to play on National TV against Tyler Lee (TX) was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Looks like a few good games. Hope it all goes well.

-CF

I'd watch out, Colonels... X is going to threepeat.

What do you mean? :confused: Correct me if I'm wrong but they've lost to Cincinnati St. X the past two times and the last time they played Louisville St. X was in 99 when Cov Cath beat them. Or are you refering to something else?

I believe DJ said the games were at PBS and I don't think they are a part of the Crosstown showdown.

PBS is not the showdown. The showdown in run by Tom Gamble and he has 16 teams that run over a 3 days period. I believe this event we are talking about is what formely was sponsored by Hack Sports at Ryle High School.

What do you mean? :confused: Correct me if I'm wrong but they've lost to Cincinnati St. X the past two times and the last time they played Louisville St. X was in 99 when Cov Cath beat them. Or are you refering to something else?

I believe X is going to 3peat as 4A state champs. As in, I think they'll have an excellent team next season. Of course, as we all know, the time to beat X is in an early out of district road game. But I think the Tigers will prove enough in this game.