Prep Classic at PBS in 2006???

Wildcat

Next year?

Yes,2006, it has been the 2nd week in KY the last couple of years.

A big test for the Colonels; Victor Anderson may get 300 yards of total offense if they don't get better on defense, which will be hard to do losing McGee and others.

Thanks Wildcat, I hadn't heard it was finalized. That is 3 great games to attend.

Thank Denny Janson, who I don't like; hopefully his info is correct.

Don't give up on the Senators and the Tigers; Mike Martin and Doc Gamble have done excellent jobs with their programs.

Callen Wade from Withrow has signed with Notre Dame, by the way: 6'5 220 LB/DE.

Thank Denny Janson, who I don't like; hopefully his info is correct.

Don't give up on the Senators and the Tigers; Mike Martin and Doc Gamble have done excellent jobs with their programs.

Callen Wade from Withrow has signed with Notre Dame, by the way: 6'5 220 LB/DE.

I agree with you, I can't stand Denny Janson either. Awful. Unreal ego.

I attended the Taft / Hughes (I think that was the game) game this year at Paul Brown and it was awful.

I agree with you, I can't stand Denny Janson either. Awful. Unreal ego.

I attended the Taft / Hughes (I think that was the game) game this year at Paul Brown and it was awful.

It certainly not the level of Colerain or the GCL South or NKY's best, but Taft didn't even have a team about 4 years ago and Withrow went winless a few years ago as well. Martin and Gamble have resurrected the programs out of the depths, somewhat like what Marvin Lewis has done. Only Taft & Withrow did it without a draft and free agents.

Maybe these games are to be played at PBS; I'm not sure; I just know it is one of the early weeks; the news went so fast.

It certainly not the level of Colerain or the GCL South or NKY's best, but Taft didn't even have a team about 4 years ago and Withrow went winless a few years ago as well. Martin and Gamble have resurrected the programs out of the depths, somewhat like what Marvin Lewis has done. Only Taft & Withrow did it without a draft and free agents.

Maybe these games are to be played at PBS; I'm not sure; I just know it is one of the early weeks; the news went so fast.

I believe DJ said the games were at PBS and I don't think they are a part of the Crosstown showdown.