Sign in to follow this  
Cuban Missile

Top Seniors in NKY

I'm quite new at this so i meani'm just trying to get insight on the top seniors in the area. Do you know of any more? i mean from the respected schools in the area...BC,Beechwwod, Ryle, Cooper, etc.....

And you wont get the insight you are asking for in the middle of November. Some players that may be considered "top" might not even play. It's too far from baseball season to start judging anything.

As for the bolded part: All the schools in the area are respected so I don't know what you are trying to get at with your comment.

And you wont get the insight you are asking for in the middle of November. Some players that may be considered "top" might not even play. It's too far from baseball season to start judging anything.

As for the bolded part: All the schools in the area are respected so I don't know what you are trying to get at with your comment.

What do you mean NKU?

What do you mean NKU?

Not wanting to speak for my friend NKyclub.. but if I may:

Look at Latimore (sp?) Beechwood last year. Going to be one of the better players and then he couldn't play, Mattie Klein going into his Junior year was thought of as a sure starter and a rising star on CovCath, then he got sick and couldn't play. There are more but you get the idea!

Edited by Theoldguy

What do you mean NKU?

Look at Latimore (sp?) Beechwood last year. Going to be one of the better players and then he couldn't play, Mattie Klein going into his Junior year was thought of as a sure starter and a rising star on CovCath, then he got sick and couldn't play. There are more but you get the idea!

TOG hit it right on the head. In addition some players may decide against playing in return for other endeavors.

Larimore*

I'm asking everyone's opinion at this point, at least if you're going to reply, why not reply to th whole thing instead of bits and pieces?

Why don't you just tell us all the name of the player you are just dying for someone to mention? :sssh:

Sportsfan99 gave a pretty nice list to start off the thread. You made the statement that the "2011 appears to be loaded" (BTW, it's no more "loaded" than any other past years), so what are some of the names that you know of?

Why don't you just tell us all the name of the player you are just dying for someone to mention? :sssh:

Sportsfan99 gave a pretty nice list to start off the thread. You made the statement that the "2011 appears to be loaded" (BTW, it's no more "loaded" than any other past years), so what are some of the names that you know of?

:thumb:

That's what I was thinking Coop.

:thumb:

That's what I was thinking Coop.

I wasn't asking for anyone that hasn't been said, but there are more seniors this year are there not? And I also wasn't talking about "respected schools" I was merely asking for top seniors that are from the respective schools in the 9th region, meaning the schools that are in the 9th region nothing specific

I wasn't asking for anyone that hasn't been said, but there are more seniors this year are there not? And I also wasn't talking about "respected schools" I was merely asking for top seniors that are from the respective schools in the 9th region, meaning the schools that are in the 9th region nothing specific

Well I think I named all the seniors that would be considered "top". Obviously your still looking for some other names. Who are they?

Are you talking about the so called "talent" from the Ryle seniors last year...

Not sure how you think I made any reference whatsoever to Ryle, much less Ryle's 2010 seniors specifically, but if you have an agenda, but all means feel free to run with it.

You made the statement that the 2011 class is "loaded", which I took to mean it exceeds that of recent years. It is not. There are indeed some very nice players in this year's senior class, but no more so than in recent years. Guess I'm just still curious what all additional names you know of in the 2011 class. I don't say that sarcastically at all - I'm sure there are more high quality players than the ones SF99 listed. Thompson from Cooper is one of them.

WOW learning how to make friend you are not :rolleyes: and I am a CovCath guy but Coop has forgotten more about Ryle Baseball and in Baseball in general, than you will ever know or understand.

The man is a walking baseball encyclopedia and baseball rule junkie, who I have personally called upon many times when a question arises!

I just got word from a "source" that Sexton was transferring to Danville High School.

Well it seem to be true, I wish him the best.