Top Seniors in NKY

Cuban Missile

I just got word from a "source" that Sexton was transferring to Danville High School.

If true, this hurts Dixie big time as they (or for that matter any team) can't replace their Ace pitcher and IMO best hitter on the team. For the Lil Colonels sake, and even for the Ninth Region, I hope it isn't true!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If true, this hurts Dixie big time as they (or for that matter any team) can't replace their Ace pitcher and IMO best hitter on the team. For the Lil Colonels sake, and even for the Ninth Region, I hope it isn't true!

This could potentially be the 9th Region POY next year. What a boost for Danville.

One would think so, But from what know the coach has done alot for him and many other NKY player's in getting them in the right place at the right time.

Although I would hate to see such a talented player as Sexton leave NKY, I'm glad to hear that there are coaches out there helping local players get to the "right place."

I knew he was not happy about this past summer and had a great fall season playing with the boy's from Danville.

I would assume (hope) the move has something to do with a parent's job. Can't just pack up and move to Danville to play ball without sitting a year. If this is true, it is indeed a huge loss to Dixie, as he is a very fine ballplayer.

I would assume (hope) the move has something to do with a parent's job. Can't just pack up and move to Danville to play ball without sitting a year. If this is true, it is indeed a huge loss to Dixie, as he is a very fine ballplayer.

Indeed. The facts will arise sooner or later.