Top Seniors in NKY

Cuban Missile

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope there is more to it than just moving to play better ball. But whatever the facts are, good luck to Sexton.

I guess I'm somewhat skeptical at this point for a number of reasons....anything is possible, but I highly doubt it happens.

If the family moves to Danville he will not have to sit.

Even if the entire family moves, I believe that it must be established that the move was not made simply because of a desire to play sports at a different school. Again, pure speculation here on WHY they are moving or even IF they are moving. Just clarifying a rules issue.

Even if the entire family moves, I believe that it must be established that the move was not made simply because of a desire to play sports at a different school. Again, pure speculation here on WHY they are moving or even IF they are moving. Just clarifying a rules issue.

See "Euton, Dakotah."

The burden would be on the KHSAA to prove they DID move because of sports.

See "Euton, Dakotah."

The burden would be on the KHSAA to prove they DID move because of sports.

Maybe so. But the rules do actually state such (that it must be a bona fide move and not for the purpose of - even partly - for sports).

I would think it would be fairly easy to prove if such a move was made and neither parent had yet obtained a job in the new area.

Again - to be perfectly clear - this discussion between Clyde and I has nothing to do with the Sextons. Just a general rules discussion.

Sounds more like a recruiting issue to me.[/quote I think your right? I do know that Sexton and Cottingham had alot of Schools contact them after playing fall ball for the Mustangs alot more then they ever had playing summerball for Bluegrass.

Sounds more like a recruiting issue to me.[/quote I think your right? I do know that Sexton and Cottingham had alot of Schools contact them after playing fall ball for the Mustangs alot more then they ever had playing summerball for Bluegrass.

If a player is good enough, they will be found....communication travels very fast these days.