November 12, 201015 yr Wasn't sure of which forum to put this in but thought I'd post some of Ricardo's stats through the first two exhibitions: Exhibition v Wooster: 22 mins, 4-10 FG, 0-3 3FG, 11 pts, 4 rbs, 2 stls, 1 ast Exhibition v Walsh 8 mins, 1-1 FG, 1-1 3FG, 4 pts, 3 rbs I'll continue to track Ricardo's progress throughout the season in this thread. His Ohio Bobcats team will take on Kansas on 11/26 in the Las Vegas Invitational.
November 12, 201015 yr Thanks. I appreciate that Walter. I wish Ricardo well and thanks for making it easier to see how KY talent is doing in college.
November 12, 201015 yr Author Wow, Rico faces KU out in Vegas. How does that sound? Ricardo will also face a former Bulldog in Austin Hill when the Bobcats head to Illinois St to take on the Redbirds December 8th. Hopefully both will be on the floor together a lot and be matched up against one another.
November 12, 201015 yr Author Does Jeremiah play for Campbellsville? He's listed on their varsity roster and has his picture on there but he isn't in the team photo?
November 12, 201015 yr He's listed on their varsity roster and has his picture on there but he isn't in the team photo? I don't believe he was there in the WKU/Campbellsville scrimmage.
November 17, 201015 yr Ricardo's line for the first 2 games of the season. He is not shooting well especially from the foul line but getting decent minutes so far. 4 of 12 from the field and only 3 of 11 from the line. Sounds like he's going to the basket too. 19 mins 9 pts 3 rbs 1 ast 20 mins 3 pts 5 rbs 2 ast
November 17, 201015 yr I saw that Elijah Pittman is almost leading the Chipola team in scoring @ 15.3 pts per game through 3 games.
November 17, 201015 yr Author Ricardo is going to have a good career at Ohio U. I think him averaging 6-10 ppg and 3-6 rpg is a good guess of how he'll do his first year.
November 25, 201015 yr 3 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists in 20 minutes Nov. 15th against Oakland. Ohio U. plays Kansas in the Las Vegas invitational on Friday night (Nov. 26).
November 27, 201015 yr Ricardo played 4 minutes tonight vs. Kansas. He had 1 rebound and 0 pts. According to their website he was ejected with 4 minutes to go in the 1st half for a flagrant foul on Kansas Elijah Johnson. Coach Groce of Ohio U defended Ricardo saying he was only trying to stop the basket and said he was the nicest guy on the team. They play tonight versus Santa Clara but I wonder if Ricardo has to sit a game for being ejected. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/gamecenter/recap/NCAAB_20101126_OH@KS
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.