Enquirer/Coaches Top 10 Players in NKY

cshs81

Jefferson is a two way player and is probably one of the best defensive players in NKY and not to mention one of the best playmakers on offense.

Good points, Duran was Holmes QB, played DB, Punts, and returned a couple of punts. I would say that he was very much deserving to be on this list.

I have seen the Jefferson kid in action and I'm telling you I would love to have him on my team. He is an amazing athlete(possibly best in NKY). He can hurt you in so many ways.

As for the Thomas kid, I only got to see him live once but I have seen highlights of him through the year. I again wouldn't mind having a 6'2"-6'3" athletic kid who can flat out run stretching the field for me.

It has been my experience that All-State nominees tend to be kids that will have the opportunity to play at the next level. While I don't disagree that the numbers certainly push for some of the kids left off the list, I think this is more a guess as to how high these kids will end up on the college football chain. Also, many of the coaches won't push for a nomination for a position they don't feel like they can win against the downstate teams. Just my observations, take them for what they are worth.

I realize he's a multi-dimensional player, but they listed him at QB. I'd say he's a better ATHLETE, but not a better QB than the above!!

Well they have to list him somewhere, and that is the position he played the most. Not trying to say he is a better quarterback, but the kid is a very good football player, no matter where you play him. When you think about the un-selfish move he made moving to qb from wr, where he had a great season as a soph. and you see why he is on this list.