Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 32 Conner 20

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Surprised by how close this game was...SK got good preparation versus a fast spread attack in Tates Creek and I look forward to a good game next Fri...Conner must have really improved on both sides of the ball...

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I was surprised on how close Conner kept the score. Congrats to HC, looks like I'm heading to Lexington next Friday.

  • Author
I was surprised on how close Conner kept the score. Congrats to HC, looks like I'm heading to Lexington next Friday.

This should be a good game. Because HC is in our district, I have to root for them. Have a safe trip to Lexington.

This should be a good game. Because HC is in our district, I have to root for them. Have a safe trip to Lexington.

 

But your basketball coach came from SK......

  • Author
But your basketball coach came from SK......

 

Yes he did, so I expect all of the SK fans to be pulling for GRC's basketball team this year....:D

This game was closer than the 12 point final margin. There were several moments during this game when you could smell upset, but each time Conner just did not get the breaks. I think Conner will be in a great situation going forward in 5A. I mean nearly everyone on BGP had HC crushing Conner and having them wave a white flag at halftime, but these kids showed lots of heart and grit. The upset could of easily happened. The prediction thread showed me one thing. There are haters from fellow NKY 6A schools who will go unnamed that made bold blow out predictions out of hatred and showed their lack of football knowledge while doing so. Good luck to SK, Ryle and Campbell Co. the rest of the way. Represent the NKY. I know you will. Tonight showed that NKY football is very good. On a side note, I know UKBB played tonight in Lexington, but the home crowd from HC was just abysmal. I have seen more fans at a freshman game. Very sad.

Yes he did, so I expect all of the SK fans to be pulling for GRC's basketball team this year....:D

 

We always do as long as they're not sharing the court with SK that night.

Roman, you're right about the crowd. Conner had more fans there than HC. Not much local support for high school football except for the 1st home game and Senior night. As far as the game, Conner had some costly interceptions and a fumble that just killed them, or this game may have had a different outcome. HC lost #6 with an injury in the second quarter which really hurt HC's defense.

It should come as no surprise that Conner kept this game close. Coach T always gets the best out of his players and those boys play hard out there in Hebron.

 

Good luck to HC next week and all of the Conner seniors.

Congrats to Conner on a great fight. Congrats to HC on the win.

Congrats to HC on the win. Congrats to Conner on moving to 5A. Next year will be better in Hebron.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.