November 1, 201015 yr On a side note, Jon Vanhoose from Russell had 12 points in 23 minutes of the second half. At one point, Jon pulled Northern to within nine @ 59-50.:thumb: He was 4-7 from 3 point land.
November 1, 201015 yr Nice game by former Russell Red Devil Jonathan Vanhoose. On a side note, Jon Vanhoose from Russell had 12 points in 23 minutes of the second half. At one point, Jon pulled Northern to within nine @ 59-50.:thumb: He was 4-7 from 3 point land. Yes he did. So glad to see him back to his old form.
November 1, 201015 yr It was enjoyable for me to see Vanhoose, Elisha Justice and Ethan Faulkner all on the court at the same time...
November 1, 201015 yr I guess Vanhoose was the only real bright spot for NKU yesterday? I was pretty impressed with Malcolm Eleby.
November 1, 201015 yr Author Looks to me like NKU has some weapons to build around. Some of the new kids tried to do a little too much but they have some talent, look a little small in the post, and two of their top shooters (Gagai and Rack) never got untracked. I think they will be a tough out in their conference and they can build on the fact that they still beat Louisville in the second half 41-37. I think they will "fix" some of their issues by the Xavier game on Tuesday. Looks like Vanhoose is finally healthy again.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.