A Great Investing Decision

Clyde

I have been reading a lot of about charts lately and how to read/interpret them. I find that stuff very interesting and can often times be a quick way to make a few bucks.

I'm on the other side. Let others who are smart and share an investing philosophy bring me stocks to look at and then let me pick. I do not have time not interest in looking at charts.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the other side. Let others who are smart and share an investing philosophy bring me stocks to look at and then let me pick. I do not have time not interest in looking at charts.
I agree for long term investments. I'm talking about something you would hold for less than a week.

I've signed up for the free trial of the stock advisor on Fool.com. Definitely very interesting.

For people who trade online and get dividends....if you reinvest those can your online trading company purchase fractional shares? I use optionshouse and they said they do not purchase fractional shares.

I've signed up for the free trial of the stock advisor on Fool.com. Definitely very interesting.

For people who trade online and get dividends....if you reinvest those can your online trading company purchase fractional shares? I use optionshouse and they said they do not purchase fractional shares.

I'm not sure. I'll was checking but I can't find where it specifically says that.

• 2 weeks later...
How is everyone doing? Any new plans or tips for the new year. I think I am going to take out my position with HBAN soon, they reported so so earning and it's just going to go back and fourth for a while I think.

No real changes for me. I'm long.

Looks like earning came in big for Apple...

420.50 -6.91‎ (-1.62%‎)

Jan 24 4:01pm ET -

454.11‎ +33.61‎ (7.99%‎) After Hours

I was going to jump in about a month ago when it was 380-400 and didn't. :madman::irked: What a dummy.

Clyde is raking money on Apple. You got in a long time ago I believe.

I invested in Apple yesterday afternoon...and guess what happened! :ohbrother:

My biggest investing victory ever was in International Gaming Technology (IGT), several years ago. I more than doubled my money afer it split a few times.

Of course, I later lost it all when the tech bubble popped. :rolleyes:

How you feeling now BF? :D You should be up.