Paintsville 28 Lynn Camp 27

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great game to watch, my Tigers hung on.#31 and #26 looked awesome for Lynn Camp.I got to meet some of them and they were super nice fans.

The best game I have watched in a long time.Great win Tigers and good luck at Somerset.Lynn Camp is a great team also.

Congrats to the Tigers!! BUT ...... I have to ask the question, where was the Tiger "o" in the second half??????? You can't win playoff games very often by going scoreless in a half. Thank goodness they had a good first half!
Too much rolling to the strong side of the defense in the second half.If you get a chance, watch WYMT or WSAZ to see the Pugh run right before halftime, it was crazy,cut backs, moves for a touchdown. :scared:

Way to hold on Tigers! Nice effort by a gutty Lynn Camp team. Everything was left on the field tonight.

It's just like old times.... Tigertown, USA!!!! ;) Or better still... the debate has been laid to rest as to who that "One Team" is that everyone is always talking about... in this "OneTeam One Town" kinda place.

Good Luck next week! Go Big Blue! :thumb:

Congrats to the Tigers!! BUT ...... I have to ask the question, where was the Tiger "o" in the second half??????? You can't win playoff games very often by going scoreless in a half. Thank goodness they had a good first half!

That's exactly right. Its gonna take two halves of football next weekend.

Way to hold on Tigers! Nice effort by a gutty Lynn Camp team. Everything was left on the field tonight.

It's just like old times.... Tigertown, USA!!!! ;) Or better still... the debate has been laid to rest as to who that "One Team" is that everyone is always talking about... in this "OneTeam One Town" kinda place.

Good Luck next week! Go Big Blue! :thumb:

50-6.

All I have to say is WOW! Awesome game! Everyone has been asking where is the Tigers defense? Well, I think the showed up tonight! Good jod Tigers! :ylsuper: I guess we will be going to Somerset next week! By the way I can't take many moreof these type of games! :eek: I felt dizzy aftrewards! :creepy:

Too much rolling to the strong side of the defense in the second half.If you get a chance, watch WYMT or WSAZ to see the Pugh run right before halftime, it was crazy,cut backs, moves for a touchdown. :scared:

With his passing and running, I think Daniel Pugh has laid to rest that he is the best QB in Eastern Kentucky.

50-6.

Beat me to it, BrewDog. :D I guess the difference in Class 1A and Class 3A should now be a little more evident.

I just have a question Milburn. Where were all the Tiger fans at tonight?

Second round of the playoffs and it looked like a ghost town. I would guess that Lynn Camp outnumbered Paintsville fans by a bunch. I would think that TigerTown USA would support its team a little better than what I saw tonight, especially during the playoffs. :confused:

I was definately shocked, I expected a huge crowd. You guys should be ashamed for not coming out and supporting your team.If it wasn't for JC fans in the stadium to watch the Tigers , it really would have been embarrassing because there was a bunch of us there.

Good win Paintsville and good luck at Somerset.

All I have to say is WOW! Awesome game! Everyone has been asking where is the Tigers defense? Well, I think the showed up tonight! Good jod Tigers! :ylsuper: I guess we will be going to Somerset next week! By the way I can't take many moreof these type of games! :eek: I felt dizzy aftrewards! :creepy:

At least the Tiger D showed up in the first half!!