Paintsville 28 Lynn Camp 27

Well, I disagree with transferring when you're school's program is down, or going through hard times (with rare exception). Kids generally don't decide to transfer and leave their friends. Parents usually decide for them, for all the wrong reasons, and that's what stinks. But, that's just my opinion.

Good post and I think you might be right on about transfers!!!

Most kids transfer because Daddy can't get along with Coachie's decisions!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this about Paintsville Lynn Camp???????????????????????????????????????

Why can't some of you all just move onto basketball, now that, that sport is in season for you?????

I am soooooooo glad you have Matney!!! He is a great coach. The "Be all- end all" to hear some!!! I am happy some are satisfied with dominating Paintsville for the last 2 years!!! That is something to be very proud of as well!!! Puts you right up there with Pikeville....almost!!

The one thing I am tired of hearing is, that JC will continue to dominate Paintsville in football from now on!!! Pure fortune tellers!!!! You need to set a booth up during Apple Day! Trust me when I say that Paintsville has lost to some of the best....IMHO....JC still isn't one of them, but they have been pretty good the past 2 years!!!

Now....can we have our thread back???

I agree. JC has yet to put one of those 70-6 first half thumpings on Paintsville like Beechwood did a few years ago. Other than that, 96-12 over two years is a pretty good can...what is that Roy T. Mercer opens?

Now, on to Somerset. Turn out the lights...

Okay....I must have missed the post with the cheapshot. Are you talking about someone's oppinion about BMR being the best coach in Johnson County???

Oh well.....so much for others having an opinion.

That post had as much to do with the thread topic as the responses did. The Lynn Camp game is over. Paintsville played a good game. Not much left to say about it. I guess that is why somebody 'jacked the thread. With that, I leave you to discuss the Lynn Camp game to your heart's content. :thumb: