Track the Reds (Playoff Edition, Round 2)

LRCW

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much for Halladay coming down with a case of the nerves for his first postseason start. Man, that guy was so freakin' brilliant I can't even be mad.
I had to give a little ribbing---but honestly besides Volquez's awful performance they came back and didn't look bad considering how good Doc was. Man, what a postseason debut.

Keep it up. Your day is coming.

Maybe so but the Braves haven't been hyped up as much as the Reds. Some of the Reds fans on here make it seem like the Reds were unbeatable and some actually wanted to play the Phillies. I mean come on....That tops anything I've ever said about the Braves.

Maybe so but the Braves haven't been hyped up as much as the Reds. Some of the Reds fans on here make it seem like the Reds were unbeatable and some actually wanted to play the Phillies. I mean come on....That tops anything I've ever said about the Braves.

Do you read your own posts?

He no-hits a few teams tonight. There weren't very many strikes that showed up in the middle of that blue strike zone that was way off.

The strike zone was very home based but honestly they Reds should have crowded the plate and adjusted to the pitches he was getting on the outside part of the plate.

So a forum full of Reds fans were excited about making the playoffs for hte first time in 15 years and they were overhyped? What about everyone but Pedro Gomez that picked the Phils? Not overhyped, excited.