Ryle / Campbell County

gold sunrise

Which team will win?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

I don't think Campbell County has improved that much from last year and they were blown out by Ryle. Ryle really needs to put it together and put a whipping on someone and unfortunately for CCHS, they are on the schedule this week. I think Ryle wins big. If they don't get a 3 TD or more win this week, our favorite SK fan's monotone message will be louder than ever and maybe rightfully so. It is time for Ryle to become who they think they are.

I don't think Campbell County has improved that much from last year and they were blown out by Ryle. Ryle really needs to put it together and put a whipping on someone and unfortunately for CCHS, they are on the schedule this week. I think Ryle wins big. If they don't get a 3 TD or more win this week, our favorite SK fan's monotone message will be louder than ever and maybe rightfully so. It is time for Ryle to become who they think they are.

Nice post I am loving it.

A very long night Ryle has 20 coaches seems like one of them would teach them how to throw and catch the ball.

This is a very disrespectful post.

To degrade KIDS and say they can't throw or catch the ball is seriously crossing the line.

This is a very disrespectful post.

To degrade KIDS and say they can't throw or catch the ball is seriously crossing the line.

The stats don't lie. Looking at Ryle's roster they have some tall kids that play WR if I was the coach I would have them out there throwing at least 50 passes a game.