Headed to Oxford

jahearme

Five buddies and I are packing up my father-in-law's RV and are heading to Oxford in a few days to watch the Cats and the Rebels. Anybody have any insight on the city of Oxford? Last time I was there it was 1992 and I was just a wee little pup.

Thanks for the insight!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with 8 other buddies...HT has really helped us out. We got our room about 5 months ago and found the place that will cater our tailgate. We will be setting up Friday night at 9 or as soon as they let us (hopefully earlier). We will be heading back over at 6 AM on Saturday and then stay as long as possible afterward...before heading out on the town to (hopefully) celebrate our win.

I'm going with 8 other buddies...HT has really helped us out. We got our room about 5 months ago and found the place that will cater our tailgate. We will be setting up Friday night at 9 or as soon as they let us (hopefully earlier). We will be heading back over at 6 AM on Saturday and then stay as long as possible afterward...before heading out on the town to (hopefully) celebrate our win.

See you then.

See you then.

We need to meet up! Clyde, I'd really like to meet you and talk some officiating!

What are the chances Olive Branch/South Panola sell out before I can get tickets?

I would say slim I'll call and check on it next week though and see if they are doing any presales on it. If they are I'll grab you some and you can just get me back for em when you get here if you want.