Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Headed to Oxford

Featured Replies

Five buddies and I are packing up my father-in-law's RV and are heading to Oxford in a few days to watch the Cats and the Rebels. Anybody have any insight on the city of Oxford? Last time I was there it was 1992 and I was just a wee little pup.

Thanks for the insight!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son and I are going as well. Game is 11:00 Oxford time so get to the Grove early.

Look up HT721. He'll be able to really hook you up.

The bad news is that the game is at 11:00. That doesn't leave you much time to tailgate.

The bad news is that the game is at 11:00. That doesn't leave you much time to tailgate.

 

It does if you start the night before.

What do you want to know about Oxford, besides the fact it's the best town on earth?

I'm going with 8 other buddies...HT has really helped us out. We got our room about 5 months ago and found the place that will cater our tailgate. We will be setting up Friday night at 9 or as soon as they let us (hopefully earlier). We will be heading back over at 6 AM on Saturday and then stay as long as possible afterward...before heading out on the town to (hopefully) celebrate our win.

I was pretty excited for you when I thought you were going to England. :D

  • Author
I was pretty excited for you when I thought you were going to England. :D

 

I wish...

What do you want to know about Oxford, besides the fact it's the best town on earth?

 

Why aren't there more hotels?

I'm going with 8 other buddies...HT has really helped us out. We got our room about 5 months ago and found the place that will cater our tailgate. We will be setting up Friday night at 9 or as soon as they let us (hopefully earlier). We will be heading back over at 6 AM on Saturday and then stay as long as possible afterward...before heading out on the town to (hopefully) celebrate our win.

 

See you then.

  • Author
I'm going with 8 other buddies...HT has really helped us out. We got our room about 5 months ago and found the place that will cater our tailgate. We will be setting up Friday night at 9 or as soon as they let us (hopefully earlier). We will be heading back over at 6 AM on Saturday and then stay as long as possible afterward...before heading out on the town to (hopefully) celebrate our win.

 

See you then.

 

We need to meet up! Clyde, I'd really like to meet you and talk some officiating!

Why aren't there more hotels?

 

It's a small town no real need for them outside of gameday weekends and graduation.

It's a small town no real need for them outside of gameday weekends and graduation.

 

What are the chances Olive Branch/South Panola sell out before I can get tickets?

What are the chances Olive Branch/South Panola sell out before I can get tickets?

 

I would say slim I'll call and check on it next week though and see if they are doing any presales on it. If they are I'll grab you some and you can just get me back for em when you get here if you want.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.