Headed to Oxford

jahearme

I want to invite everyone on here to our tail gate too, I'll let you know later where I plan to set up and how to find me but everyone is welcome to stop by, if you come at the right time Andy Kennedy and his wife will be there. They usually stop by at least for a minute.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, without fail, the best looking women I have ever seen, and that includes several games staring at the USC song pom squad. You flat out will not be able to focus upon the game. Lest the female brethren on here find me to be sexist, I took my wife with me and she agreed.

There is a place walking-distance from the Grove that serves the best breakfast food I have ever had.

Sorry for the ignorance...but what are "Bama Bangs"?

What every deep south frat boy has. If you ever come to Ole Miss/Auburn/Bama/Miss State you'll find out in about 5 minutes. Think John Parker Wilson's hair cut a few years ago. I think Bama's current QB has them too.

I would say slim I'll call and check on it next week though and see if they are doing any presales on it. If they are I'll grab you some and you can just get me back for em when you get here if you want.

In another case of good ol' southern hospitality the principal at Olive Branch told me he would hold two tickets for me just in case. I had emailed him explaining I was coming down from KY and asked about the chances of it being a sellout. He said if they win this weekend that there would be a chance of it selling out.

I'm highly impressed by his kindness.

In another case of good ol' southern hospitality the principal at Olive Branch told me he would hold two tickets for me just in case. I had emailed him explaining I was coming down from KY and asked about the chances of it being a sellout. He said if they win this weekend that there would be a chance of it selling out.

I'm highly impressed by his kindness.

Ya we've got some good folks down here. You'll have a blast watching it though, it's insane how much they turn out for the big football here. The Olive Branch School District is one of the state's best academically too. South Panola not so much but ya know.

And he goes Hoover to explain...I love it. I lived in Bham when Hoover was in their run of 5 or 6 straight state titles and nearly every player had the bangs.

I wish Hoover wasn't afraid to play South Panola. I know South Panola calls them every year to play and they won't agree to a home and home. ESPN has ever been involved at one point then when Hoover wouldn't agree ESPN flew Apopka FL up here to play them.