Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saints 25 49ers 22

Featured Replies

What an ending. I turned it on just in time to see the 49ers last drive. I forgot how fast Alex Smith was!

 

I was playing against Marques Colston in fantasy. If he had 9 points, I would've lost. He finished with 6-something.

  • Author

What a game!

 

This was a perfect example of why I love fantasy football lol. My roomate is down 2 with Drew Brees while the 49ers go into their last drive. His only chance was for the 49ers to score, and for the two point conversion to be good. Then he needs to Brees to pick up 2 points to tie on the drive just to tie. And he actually gets 3 with 0 yards to spare. So funny watching him because we honestly could care less who won the game. Especially since I only needed 2 from Gore tonight and got 20+

 

What a game!

 

I'm interested to see what is wrong with Bush.

What a game!

 

This was a perfect example of why I love fantasy football lol. My roomate is down 2 with Drew Brees while the 49ers go into their last drive. His only chance was for the 49ers to score, and for the two point conversion to be good. Then he needs to Brees to pick up 2 points to tie on the drive just to tie. And he actually gets 3 with 0 yards to spare. So funny watching him because we honestly could care less who won the game. Especially since I only needed 2 from Gore tonight and got 20+

 

What a game!

 

I'm interested to see what is wrong with Bush.

Karma

You just had the feeling that when the Saints settled for that field goal and an 8 point lead, we would get a dramatic finish. What a great drive by the 49ers to tie it up, but once the Saints got the ball back at the 30, you figured their offense would easily get 40 plus yards for a field goal.

Glad to see Alex Smith do well.

  • Author

Frank Gore comes alive after sucking it up last week!

Just reported by the world wide misleader that Bush would miss 6 weeks, but didn't say what the injury was.

 

As Scribe said, karma showing again why when it's all said and done, things in the world even out.

For all the human element baseball guys this game was a perfect example of why the NFL gets big credit for advancing their game with technology while MLB continues to not advance. If that two point conversion wouldn't have counted it would have ruined a great game.

Karma

 

He gets hurt every year...he must really be in debt to karma.

  • Author
Saints have been very unimpressive thus far IMO.

 

I'd rather be unimpressive and be 2-0. Than be the Lions and be rather impressive at 0-2.

San Francisco looked much better this week. I think they're the class of their division they just need to be more consistent. Alex Smith was lights out, and Frank Gore is still one of the best backs in the league. And is there a better LB going right now than Patrick Willis?

 

I was impressed with New Orleans, even when they don't play well they find a way to win.

San Francisco looked much better this week. I think they're the class of their division they just need to be more consistent. Alex Smith was lights out, and Frank Gore is still one of the best backs in the league. And is there a better LB going right now than Patrick Willis?

 

I was impressed with New Orleans, even when they don't play well they find a way to win.

Right on about Willis. Vilma isn't too shabby either. I loved the conversation last night wrapped around Gore and Vilma and their days at the U. What year was it? They rattled off some NFL players from that squad. Wow!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.