All District Teams

Xgrad-JAGdad

Typical X-ite. I would bet I've seen a lot more of your district than you have seen ours and yet you claim to be an expert on many occasions. I view a lot of high school football in general as often as I can. In another post I saw the merit of voting KJ ahead of Nick for district POY, KJ doesn't have Nicks numbers but he also doesn't have Nick's supporting cast, coaching staff etc. Like I said in my post, Vic may be the best back in the state but I was impressed with the job that Horton does in many facets for Manual. Sorry you don't agree.

I will take issue with your assessment of Vic vs. Beaumont. If Glasser asked Vic to do what Doug Beaumont has done for Male over the past three years it is very possible that Vic might not even be around by now. Check it out, Beaumont never comes off the field. He not only returns kicks, he is on the kick off team. Beaumont is "mini-mike". Not to mention he is playing very solid defense.

I must say this...LSU you are no different on your post that Ox...you are VERY TRINITY (Not that there is anything wrong with that :D )...

I will tell you that I know Ox and he knows just as much if not more than most on here...he pretty much speaks the truth.

While Beaumont is outstanding....so is Anderson.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I referenced running backs, not wide receivers in my comment. Anderson has 19 scores on the ground and also has multiple scores via the pass. In addition, Mike Mattingly and Brent Curley are not chopped liver rushing the ball either. Moreover, you can't in all honestly say that people load the box more for Manual than they do for X, can you? :cool:

Mattingly and Curley are good, but if I'm ranking all the RUNNERS for X and Manual, it goes:

Anderson

Horton

Wales

Mattingly

White

Carter

Woods

Fields

Curley

I must say this...LSU you are no different on your post that Ox...you are VERY TRINITY (Not that there is anything wrong with that :D )...

I will tell you that I know Ox and he knows just as much if not more than most on here...he pretty much speaks the truth.

While Beaumont is outstanding....so is Anderson.

Note that I wasn't even commenting on anything about Trinity. I was commenting on another district that contains Male, Manual and X. I stated my opinion based on what I've seen. Not being biased at all, I don't care for any of these teams. I also stated that all three backs were "outstanding". If I were voting, I'd vote for Beaumont (who I think is the most outstanding), Horton (who does more with less and is in his senior season) and Vic (a tremendous amount of talent) in that order. Sorry, TD but you and your buddy Ox can't win them all.

Note that I wasn't even commenting on anything about Trinity. I was commenting on another district that contains Male, Manual and X. I stated my opinion based on what I've seen. Not being biased at all, I don't care for any of these teams. I also stated that all three backs were "outstanding". If I were voting, I'd vote for Beaumont (who I think is the most outstanding), Horton (who does more with less and is in his senior season) and Vic (a tremendous amount of talent) in that order. Sorry, TD but you and your buddy Ox can't win them all.

If I was a betting man (and I am)....I'd bet on my man Ox :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but I beg to differ. The St. Matthews/Poplar Level :jump: Coalition of TD/Ox wins by a TKO :fight: over the Bayou Kid. :lol: :D :lol:

Ox....even though you are an old dude ;) ...you make laugh :lol: :lol:

Tell your boy said Hi! :thumb:

Hopefully the boy and I will be meeting in Scottsdale this New Year's for ND in the Fiesta Bowl. I hate missing UofL in potentially the Gator Bowl, but my wife likes Arizona better than Florida. :thumb:

Why be so defensive? Can't KJ Black, and others, get some accolades without people turning it around as not a vote for a good player, but a vote against Trinity or some others school.

LOL. I can take it how I want. When the best players in the district and not selected as all district, I consider the all district team to be a joke. IMO - that's going on the offensive.