All District Teams

Xgrad-JAGdad

How much does Vance run the ball really? Curley is one hell of a runner.

I slept on it, and to be honest, I might move Woods down. It's hard to tell. Curley has easier running lanes, because he doesn't line up with 3 backs in the backfield on a lot of plays like Woods does, and Curley's arm gets more respect. Woods has 54 attempts, which puts him ahead of Fields and Carter on attempts, but the stats on him are messed up because sack yardage is included in his total. You have to love Curley's decision making, his best attribute as a QB, but I think as far as talent with feet you have to go with Woods over him. I don't know.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I slept on it, and to be honest, I might move Woods down. It's hard to tell. Curley has easier running lanes, because he doesn't line up with 3 backs in the backfield on a lot of plays like Woods does, and Curley's arm gets more respect. Woods has 54 attempts, which puts him ahead of Fields and Carter on attempts, but the stats on him are messed up because sack yardage is included in his total. You have to love Curley's decision making, his best attribute as a QB, but I think as far as talent with feet you have to go with Woods over him. I don't know.

I loved Vance for the yellowjackets and thought he would be a bigger star in HS than he has become. His brother Hobbs was a bad dude. I know he is more athletic than Curley but man Brent pulls off some big runs. The wing T somewhat limits the QB.

I loved Vance for the yellowjackets and thought he would be a bigger star in HS than he has become. His brother Hobbs was a bad dude. I know he is more athletic than Curley but man Brent pulls off some big runs. The wing T somewhat limits the QB.

Vincenzo and Vance are brothers!? I never knew that!!! :lol:

Vincent Hobbs was my favorite freshman when I was a senior... That's great. :lol: