Survivor Nicaragua

GrizzlyAdams

I am wondering, how about we do a season of Survivor that really test their limits.

Survivor: Chernobyl . Place all the folks in the nuclear tomb and mount cameras on them. Whoever can survive the radiation wins! Man I would totally watch that one.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dislike Brenda. I dislike Naonka. Fabio is an idiot. Marty is sometimes OK, but more often than not I don't like him. Dave amuses me, but I think he has no shot. Jan is rapidly working her way onto my dislike list....who's left? I'm having a hard time liking anyone this season.

Me too! I'd say change the game and bring Russell back. Atleast he made things interesting.

This is probably one of the most boring seasons of Survivor I can remember. Initially it seemed intriguing with Jimmy Johnson, Kelly Bruno, and old verses young. However, with JJs early exit and the older folk getting hammered in challenges there isn’t any particular player that I like. The one player who I really would like to see go home is NaOnka. She is completely obnoxious and rude.

I noticed that the premier had the second lowest ranking of any Survivor and I wouldn’t be surprised if this season ends up being the lowest ranking Survivor of all. With the shows continually declining ratings, I wonder if we might see the end of the show in the near future?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone still watching?

NaOnka is crazy. Yeah you would want her to stay until the finals because she'd be easy to beat, but I dont' think I could put up with her all the time.

I think Marty was a smart player, but talked out loud to much about his strategy. I knew last night that Sash and Brenda wouldn't go along with his plan. It would hurt their ego to much to go along with someone else.

I am becoming more and more a fan of Fabio lol.

Anyone still watching?

NaOnka is crazy. Yeah you would want her to stay until the finals because she'd be easy to beat, but I dont' think I could put up with her all the time.

I think Marty was a smart player, but talked out loud to much about his strategy. I knew last night that Sash and Brenda wouldn't go along with his plan. It would hurt their ego to much to go along with someone else.

I am becoming more and more a fan of Fabio lol.

I'm liking Fabio more now too. :lol: He's like that guy that won Big Brother. Initially I didn't like him, then he grew on me. :lol:

I think the show and characters have become more interesting as the season has moved on. Brenda and Sash took a risk last night voting out Marty. They got rid of a vote they could count on so that hurts them in the numbers game. This next vote is going to be a big one for those two now. Can they keep the "Guys Alliance" with them? Those three guys are going to be ticked off at the way that vote went and that they were out of the loop. They didn't get Naonka to use her idol so she is getting into a very powerful spot - she has the "Girls Alliance" and an immunity idol. Brenda is playing well and walking the tightrope between the Girls and Sash. I think the show has definitely gained momentum and is pretty interesting right now.

^ I agree. Marty was playing it. His outspoken approach came back to haunt him though as it was clear to all how sharp a player he was. Brenda and Sash, on the other hand, are playing it very well and keeping the target off themselves.

Which brings me to a question - is Dan the worst player to ever make it to the merge? He is horrible in challenges. He is not playing a social game. He does nothing around camp. He seems to have no interest in strategy. He is a human blob and he is still in the game. I can't think of any player worse than him to last this long in the game.

^ I agree. Marty was playing it. His outspoken approach came back to haunt him though as it was clear to all how sharp a player he was. Brenda and Sash, on the other hand, are playing it very well and keeping the target off themselves.

Which brings me to a question - is Dan the worst player to ever make it to the merge? He is horrible in challenges. He is not playing a social game. He does nothing around camp. He seems to have no interest in strategy. He is a human blob and he is still in the game. I can't think of any player worse than him to last this long in the game.

I was honestly going to post the same thing. He has been carried all the way up to this point. Every vote he dont try to make any moves he just says, who am I voting for? I have no clue how he got this far.

I was honestly going to post the same thing. He has been carried all the way up to this point. Every vote he dont try to make any moves he just says, who am I voting for? I have no clue how he got this far.

On the other hand, how brilliant is it to get this far and have done nothing? :lol: Why put a target on your back if you don't have to?

Also am I the only one that thinks that Chase picking the women was kinda a good idea? Yes he didnt get to have the food or the fun, but if he gets to the final with just women and him, they wont stand a chance in physical challenges against him.

I think it was definitely a smart move for him to do that. Did you see how much they loved him for stick by their side? Now he just need to talk with the men more behind the women's back and he could be sitting pretty.