Bell County/Johnson Central Predictions

Commander 25

Who wins?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bell County
    • Johnson Central

I do have a question for the Bell folks. How many yrs has Coach Hilton been at Log Mountain? And what is is winning record while he has been there. Better question, how many games has Bell even ever lost on their home field during Hiltons tenure.

Long time and not many. Hows that? J/K

I would like to know the answer to that one too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a good game. I think Johnson Central is capabale of pulling the upset, but they will have to execute well. The Eagles moved the ball well last year and will have to do so this year to have a chance. I still think Bell is the favorite in this one, but the Eagles can sure make a game out of it. Good luck to both.

In the NFL now they have players with microphones on so you can hear them during the games, which I find entertaining. I've seen some interviews and audio from Coach Matney who seems pretty entertaining. And Coach Hilton is definitly entertaining to listen to. I'd like to see these 2 coaches miked up and be able to listen to them some during the game!

I do have a question for the Bell folks. How many yrs has Coach Hilton been at Log Mountain? And what is is winning record while he has been there. Better question, how many games has Bell even ever lost on their home field during Hiltons tenure.

I know that he has been there 23 season and he has won 123 games at home I think I will check on that it was in the paper yesterday I will look and get back to ya.