58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bell County
    • Johnson Central

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pretty sure Sarr is just keeping the peace with us Boyle fans. He is making sure that we don't come after the Bell folks on here because of what someone else said. Boyle and Bell fans have always been cordial and respectful and we all get along on here. They don't want a non Bell fan to ruin those relations. I see what he was saying......"Don't lump all of us with him".:lol:

Bell County and Johnson Central seem to be two teams going in two different directions. Bell seems to be getting better evey week and Johnson Central looks like they peaked in Week 0 against Boyle County. Earlier this year I thought this game would be a good barometer of Bell and Boyle but now.....not so much.

I'll say the score will be a little closer than the score was last year. Maybe by a td.

Thanks for the clarification! :D

What is the toughest game on Bell's schedule this year?

If not Johnson Central, then probably Knox Central in two weeks. They also have Harlan County at the end of the year, but I'm not sure the Black Bears can play with them this season. Bell also has a game in a few weeks with Soddy Daisy (TN). I know Bell beat them bad last year but I have no idea what type of team they have. Might reply for toughest game would be Knox Central.

If not Johnson Central, then probably Knox Central in two weeks. They also have Harlan County at the end of the year, but I'm not sure the Black Bears can play with them this season. Bell also has a game in a few weeks with Soddy Daisy (TN). I know Bell beat them bad last year but I have no idea what type of team they have. Might reply for toughest game would be Knox Central.

You may be right...this year...but I have a feeling the scale is starting to favor HC in the next few years to come.

Get ready for some "Smashmouth Football" baby and you better hope you dont have Ft Thomas tags on your car. LOL.

Nah, my tags say Garrard County. At best the Bell people will remember beating us 50-6 at Lincoln County a couple years ago. I might get a sympathy popcorn out of the deal!

Nah, my tags say Garrard County. At best the Bell people will remember beating us 50-6 at Lincoln County a couple years ago. I might get a sympathy popcorn out of the deal!

This will probably be a huge turnout for this game to say the least. Can anyone from Bell give me an estimate on what a "split the pot" take would be at such a large event. Its got to be several hundred bucks for both the winner and the school. Just curious.

This will probably be a huge turnout for this game to say the least. Can anyone from Bell give me an estimate on what a "split the pot" take would be at such a large event. Its got to be several hundred bucks for both the winner and the school. Just curious.

Oh it will be huge if it's anything like the one I won on my last trip to Log Mtn. Crowd was around 10,000. I walked away with, ready, $114.00. They offered me a check, but I requested cash.

Oh it will be huge if it's anything like the one I won on my last trip to Log Mtn. Crowd was around 10,000. I walked away with, ready, $114.00. They offered me a check, but I requested cash.

Think it might have had something to do with 1) the halftime score and B) the whole Highlands gettyup and 3) building code for pressbox occupants. Go Birds 20n10