September 8, 201016 yr Author Are you listening to the radio? Mark Sheldon & Marty were saying Volquez would start Saturday, which was Harang's scheduled start... Actually, they said that no decision has been made, but that they would be "stunned" if Harang made his next start. No I read it on his blog. He must have screwed up. That's no surprise. He does that a lot.
September 8, 201016 yr No I read it on his blog. He must have screwed up. That's no surprise. He does that a lot. It says Saturday now? I agree though. It's clear that John Fay does not give his blog the "once over" before clicking submit. Still enjoy reading it & the information he provides, though.
September 8, 201016 yr Narveson has thrown 107 pitches through 7. Please Ken, do not go to the bullpen.
September 8, 201016 yr So he's only played in 27 games since July 1st? What were his numbers starting July 1st? What are they now? Simple question. His HR and RBI numbers have dropped drastically. Sure his power number have dropped off....but to say he's 'done' is simply incorrect.
September 8, 201016 yr So he's only played in 27 games since July 1st? What were his numbers starting July 1st? What are they now? Simple question. His HR and RBI numbers have dropped drastically. He has lost HR's and RBI's wow it is worse than I thought.
September 8, 201016 yr MVP no doubt as of now... I disagree HR: 25 home/7 road. OPS: 1.233 home/.760 road
September 8, 201016 yr Fielder singles to deep left. McGehee singles. Orca advances to 2nd. Station to station. Runners on 1st and 2nd. 2 outs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.