Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 9)

Featured Replies

The effort by Stubbs on the triple and BP that AB are exactly the type of "effort" I was talking about the past couple days. Don't even look like they're trying.

  • Replies 934
  • Views 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The effort by Stubbs on the triple and BP that AB are exactly the type of "effort" I was talking about the past couple days. Don't even look like they're trying.

 

Stubbs covered a ton of ground trying to get to the ball. How is that a lack of effort???

  • Author
The effort by Stubbs on the triple and BP that AB are exactly the type of "effort" I was talking about the past couple days. Don't even look like they're trying.

 

 

Didn't see Stubbs on the triple so I can't comment. You said lack of effort on Sunday and Monday. I didn't see any lack of effort from anyone.

Boys I'm telling you, look at this pic and tell me that there hasn't been some botox gone bad here.

welsh,chris.jpg

Stubbs covered a ton of ground trying to get to the ball. How is that a lack of effort???

I don't think he could have gone any harder or taken a better angle. Not sure how that's lack of effort either.

Yard, callin' it.

...or a walk, and yard by Rolen.

You guys still studying Welsh's lip, huh?

^^^^Classic!! Well done HT.:lol:

This sucks. I hate when we're losing and can't get anything going.

JPU is gonna go yard here.

Loshe hit Narveson to open the bottom of the 5th.

I just needed to get this thing jump started in the right direction. The mustang fan is right. The Cincinnati Deads are just that. They are struggling, the Cardinals are starting to get hot again and the Braves are coming back to earth at the right time for a Cardinal sweep. Come Sunday it will be down to a 1 game lead for the Deads.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.