Southwestern at Bullitt East

cammando

Always a close, tuff battle between these two teams.. Both teams like to run the ball and are geared to stop the run on defense.. The team that can have the most success throwing the ball should come out on top in this one.. SW's Mike Jones has been on target the last few games setting single season team records for passing yardage and TD tosses.. If the Warriors continue to throw well I think they can go to Mt. Washington and pull of the upset....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think SW is finally playing real well and not giving them the game as they were in the begining of the season i look for Sw to win this one by at leat one touchdown. Wishing everyone a great game with no injuries and not too many penatlies....Play good Guys...Good Luck Coaches on the next round...

I think SW wins this one due to BE never playing anyone tough except Central year in and out.

Not true. Nelson County is normally good. We had been playing John Hardin until our district was expanded this year. John Hardin is very tough. This year was down schedule wise, it is usually not like that. Conversly, one could say that PSW doesn't play anybody but Boyle County year in and out.

Conversly, one could say that PSW doesn't play anybody but Boyle County year in and out.

Are you kidding me? :eek: Highlands? Danville? GRC? South Laurel? Yeah, their cupcake schedule has prepared them for nothing.

Good luck Warriors! WarriorNation has the faith. You can do it! :ylsuper:

Not true. Nelson County is normally good. We had been playing John Hardin until our district was expanded this year. John Hardin is very tough. This year was down schedule wise, it is usually not like that. Conversly, one could say that PSW doesn't play anybody but Boyle County year in and out.

I know it hard for you guys to get non-district games since you have already 8 games to play but to make a statement like that is obsurd. Last year we had Bell Co.,Pulaski Co., and Rockcastle Co. this year we had Highlands, Boyle Co., and Danvillle. All of these teams each year are capable of making it to the Regional finals each year and even on to the state finals. Now Boyle Co. has made it rough to get out of this district let alone out of this region. You can't make statments like that without going into greater detail. Good luck this Friday, we're coming and we got a score to settle with you guys. May the best team win and may everyone come out injury free...............LTW.

becharger? Why make a comment like that ? I dont think you really have got a legit argument here. I looked and compared schedules and I feel like Bullitt has had it a lot easier than the Warriors.Bullit East has played TWO teams that even made it to the first round of playoffs . Southwestern played Two teams that didn't (because they are District opponents) 3 others went out in the first round ,and the rest (Corbin,Danville,South Laurel,Highlands,Boyle) they are still in the hunt ,so why make such a comment? I am sure Bullitt East will be ready to play ,your team always is ,but don't make this a third grade squabble. You feel you have played a tougher schedule ,we have played a tough schedule ,which I personally feel is one of the roughest schedules i've seen ,so let's leave it there. No disrespect but ,PLEASE don't say we have it easy. :irked:

GO WARRIORS !!!! :D

Opponents' Records:

Bullitt East:

Nelson Co. 1-9

Bullitt Central 2-8

J-town 2-8

Central 8-3

Atherton 0-10

Doss 4-6

Fairdale 3-7

Waggener 6-5

Valley 4-6

North Bullitt 8-3

Marion Co. 5-6

Total: 43-71

Southwestern:

Corbin 6-5

Danville 10-1

GRC 8-3

South Laurel 9-2

Highlands 8-3

Boyle Co. 10-1

Marion Co. 5-6

Taylor Co. 1-9

Russell Co. 8-3

Pulaski Co. 2-8

North Bullitt 8-3

Total: 75-44

Big Difference. Huge!

He said year in and year out. I said our schedule was down this year. Let's be honest, it's not like PSW blew out North Bullitt. It will be a close game Friday. I find it comical that you guys think you just going to come in and walk over us. That's not going to happen. By the way, both of BE's tackles are bigger than Minton.

I don't think anyone thinks SW is "just going to come in and walk all over" BE. And no, SW didn't blow out North Bullitt (neither did BE-took 2OTs). It was a great game. And Minton isn't the only defensive guy you need to worry about. Just key in on him the whole game, see what happens.

Here's to a good game, with no injuries on either side. May the best team win. Hopefully, it's my Warriors. Good luck becharger1. See you at the game, because the WARRIORS are coming! :fight:

Opponents' Records:

Bullitt East:

Nelson Co. 1-9

Bullitt Central 2-8

J-town 2-8

Central 8-3

Atherton 0-10

Doss 4-6

Fairdale 3-7

Waggener 6-5

Valley 4-6

North Bullitt 8-3