Boone County/Scott County Predictions

jhudsonbc

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Boone Co
    • Scott Co

Can someone tell me how long Boone's scoring drives were last week?

For some reason I've got it in my head that they were all short drives. True?

I thought I read that as well. I think HC may have turned the ball over a few times on their side of the field. Good week 2 matchup, Scott County was upset last week while BC pulled the upset.

Can someone tell me how long Boone's scoring drives were last week?

For some reason I've got it in my head that they were all short drives. True?

Boone started some drives inside their own 30 from the kick off and quite a few HC punts. The offensive line was fairly dominant and they did what Boone does best, run right, run left, and chew up the clock. The turnovers did allow for good field position at times, but the offense still was able to move the ball up and down the field. This game was won off of the defensive effort. You can watch it on IHigh.com to get your own opinion.

I think Henry Clay beat themself this past week against BC. Yes Boone is a solid team, but Henry Clay seemed to hold a lot back. The whole game they didn't really unlease the speed they possessed. When they did they showed that they were on a different level. If Scott has the speed of Henry Clay and use it I think they will handle the onesided offence. All they do is run up the gut, have one reverse, and a slant pass. That isn't going to work in my oppinion agaist Scott co.

Scott 28-14

I think Henry Clay beat themself this past week against BC. Yes Boone is a solid team, but Henry Clay seemed to hold a lot back. The whole game they didn't really unlease the speed they possessed. When they did they showed that they were on a different level. If Scott has the speed of Henry Clay and use it I think they will handle the onesided offence. All they do is run up the gut, have one reverse, and a slant pass. That isn't going to work in my oppinion agaist Scott co.

Scott 28-14

I agree with you, somethng needs to give with Boone's offense. It's almost like time has passed whomever is calling plays for Boone by. This offense looks like something that was ran many years ago..Run, Run, Run.........all night long even if they are down 14 points with 2 minutes left they continue to run the ball

I agree with you, somethng needs to give with Boone's offense. It's almost like time has passed whomever is calling plays for Boone by. This offense looks like something that was ran many years ago..Run, Run, Run.........all night long even if they are down 14 points with 2 minutes left they continue to run the ball

I agree - Boone please pass the ball to Trevan Brown. Great hands, size and a bull to bring down after the catch.