Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman at Bowling Green predictions

Featured Replies

I don't think the question here is who will win. I think the question is, will Tilghman score? I say no. B-G wins 42-0.

PT does score and BG feels a little pressure!! BG 28 PT 7

It depends upon how much of an exclamation point the Purples want to put on this game. Remember, this is the week that the Purples have fallen to GREAT individual performances the last two years. Will not happen this year.

 

Remember also that a bunch of us Old Purples remember the time when the Purples were 0-19-2 against the Tornado (I was on the team in 1976 that went to McRight Field and put to bed forever The Jinx 9-7). After 1975, the Purples are 10-11 against the Tornado...it's been a great series!

 

Whether or not we set a new school record with an eighth consecutive shutout is not important...we're much more concerned about winning and moving on to the next week.

The law of averages has to catch up to them sometime. Its starts with a pretty athletic Tilghman team.

This Tilghman team doesn't have as much speed and athleticism as usual. I'll be surprised if the Tornado scores another touchdown this season.

I actually think it will be a shut out. I have been very pleased how these young men come together as a team to get the job done. I really don't care what the score is as long as The Purples play the best they can....I know I will not be displeased with that hope. This team never stops, no matter the situation! They should be very proud of themselves, as should the coaching staff!! This team has heart as well as ability. Because of this, I really don't see a problem with them going as far as they want to. Great job guys, keep it up!

BG plays on another short field thanks to the defense.

 

49-0. Purples.

BG 49

PT 7

BG with a running clock in the 4th Quarter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.