Paducah Tilghman at Bowling Green predictions

Fletch

It depends upon how much of an exclamation point the Purples want to put on this game. Remember, this is the week that the Purples have fallen to GREAT individual performances the last two years. Will not happen this year.

Remember also that a bunch of us Old Purples remember the time when the Purples were 0-19-2 against the Tornado (I was on the team in 1976 that went to McRight Field and put to bed forever The Jinx 9-7). After 1975, the Purples are 10-11 against the Tornado...it's been a great series!

Whether or not we set a new school record with an eighth consecutive shutout is not important...we're much more concerned about winning and moving on to the next week.

I actually think it will be a shut out. I have been very pleased how these young men come together as a team to get the job done. I really don't care what the score is as long as The Purples play the best they can....I know I will not be displeased with that hope. This team never stops, no matter the situation! They should be very proud of themselves, as should the coaching staff!! This team has heart as well as ability. Because of this, I really don't see a problem with them going as far as they want to. Great job guys, keep it up!