Paducah Tilghman at Bowling Green predictions

Fletch

If Tilghman scores, I think that it will be against the reserves. However, in order for that to happen, I also think that the running clock will have to be instituted fairly early.

I would like to think that the 2001 team had a young but much more talented defense than the 2005 team. That Tilghman Tornado bunch allowed 52 points to the Purples, mainly because HB Aaron Johnson became the first player in BGHS Football history to score five TDs in one game, all on the ground. (To clarify, HB/DB Roscoe Echols, now a BGHS Assistant Coach, was the first to score five in one game, but only three were on rushing plays. Johnson scored five times against Monroe Co earlier in the season, but four were on rushing plays and the other was on a long pass play.)

Im saying Bowling Green in this one, like coach Thomas and I have discussed this week BG reminds us of our 2003 team, a great defense that swarms to the ball. If Tilghman is going to win this one tonight, its going to take a lot of heart, execution, and maybe a little luck. As much as I would love PT to win.......

BG 48

PT 7