Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/Beechwood Predictions

Who wins? 42 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm I honestly think it will be close Dixe by one or two touchdowns!

I don't know much about Dixie other than what I've read on hear and whats buzzing around town, i see a close game with Dixie pulling it out.

 

30-21

BW 28 - 21

I think if Dixie gets in shape by Friday they have a shot.....

After NCC's big comeback vs. Dixie last week in the 2nd half I think the Tigers are salivating to get after it vs. the Red Colonels. Beechwood 28, Dixie 20.

Dixie 28-21

I said in the game against NCC that the lack of rushing yards would play a factor. Wilson a year ago had 113 yards rushing for Dixie compared to Pike’s 30 yards.

 

Last year against Beechwood, Dixie’s Wilson had 100 yards rushing for Dixie, but the margin of victory was much greater, 40 points compared to the 12 point win over NCC in 09. Even with a marginal running performance from Pike Dixie should win this by 14 points.

I'm hearing Dixie will have Cohorn back this week at reciever and linebacker. If so that's huge for them. They definately could have used him last week against NCC.

Dixie will have more options to go deep this week and I expect a shootout.

 

Dixie 44

Beechwood 36

I think if Dixie gets in shape by Friday they have a shot.....

 

Made me laugh. Good one.

I said in the game against NCC that the lack of rushing yards would play a factor. Wilson a year ago had 113 yards rushing for Dixie compared to Pike’s 30 yards.

 

Last year against Beechwood, Dixie’s Wilson had 100 yards rushing for Dixie, but the margin of victory was much greater, 40 points compared to the 12 point win over NCC in 09. Even with a marginal running performance from Pike Dixie should win this by 14 points.

 

Pike is the QB amd Seth Bruns is their main Running Back. I believe Seth had well over 100 yds last week.

Despite the claims of the Ryle/Highlands group, I think this will be the best game of the week. I am going to take Dixie by 3. 38-35.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.