Dixie/Beechwood Predictions

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree this is a must win game. Not because they play SK next week.Starting the season 0-2 is never good no matter who you lose to. Dixie has to give Pike a rest on Defense he doesn't play every down on defense but cmon your telling me Dixie doesn't have another kid to play some D end and linebacker. I've always questioned there coaching they should still have one of the best players in nky now him and his brother are both wearing the big H on there helmets. Whose fault was that? That started Freshman year at Dixie. Dixie has great talent and could be a great team but I question some of the coaches decisions.

I agree this is a must win game. Not because they play SK next week.Starting the season 0-2 is never good no matter who you lose to. Dixie has to give Pike a rest on Defense he doesn't play every down on defense but cmon your telling me Dixie doesn't have another kid to play some D end and linebacker. I've always questioned there coaching they should still have one of the best players in nky now him and his brother are both wearing the big H on there helmets. Whose fault was that? That started Freshman year at Dixie. Dixie has great talent and could be a great team but I question some of the coaches decisions.

That's because their mother is a HHS grad and isn't stupid. Would you rather your kid play for Dale or Tom?

That's because their mother is a HHS grad and isn't stupid. Would you rather your kid play for Dale or Tom?

Thats a no brainer. Highlands of course there uncle may have also had something to do with that decision as well. 4th quarter will decide this game.

I look for a big game out of Pike tonight.

They better have more than just Pike play a big game. It will be interesting if Cohorn plays tonight thats a big addition. Kid may not be the best out there but will give you everything he has both on the football field and basketball court.

Compared to 1A schools Dixie is deep.

The roster sizes and talent depth is not even close.

Roster sizes? Yes.

Talent depth? No.

As Clyde answered, Dixie's talent depth is no different than Beechwood. They go maybe 16 deep.

As for a "must" win game, I don't buy that. IMO, there are no "must" win non-district games in KY. Heck, you could argue in a 4 team district that there are no "must" win district games.

As Clyde answered, Dixie's talent depth is no different than Beechwood. They go maybe 16 deep.

As for a "must" win game, I don't buy that. IMO, there are no "must" win non-district games in KY. Heck, you could argue in a 4 team district that there are no "must" win district games.

That's very true with a 4 team district. IMO there must win meant they need this win before a melt down occurs. Not taking anything away from NCC or Beechwood but if they cant beat those to teams there in for along season.SK,Highlands,Ryle that could get very ugly real quick.