John Hardin/Male thoughts & predictions

Mr. No Name

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the simple fact that Male dominated John Hardin last year, in which Male had a young team, they could perceive John as a push-over, since Male returned most of their starters. If I am not mistaken, Male started the playoffs last year in the same fashion they started vs North Hardin this year. ON FIRE :flame: very, very :fire: Rolling up over 600yds of offense!

Male will have a tough time because one: Any coach who was beaten badly the previous year always works extra hard to make sure that doesn't happen again vs the same team. Human Nature! John's coaches are working their tales off right now! two: Jefferson county schools just don't play as well away from Jefferson county. I don't know why, but it seems that way. three: John Hardin has absolutely NOTHING to lose so they may play very lose with great crowd support. Male will be uptight!

You can take those percentages, massey ratings,zip them up in a bag and toss them in the lake.. because they mean absoluetly nothing at this point. Comparing scores too, throw that out. This will be a good game for a while, i believe, then Male will pull away. I was at the Male/Manual game, and the way Male kept their composure and pulled off the win was a true sign of a great team. Im pulling for the Bulldogs in Red and Black, but Im thinking that those boys from Male will win, further more, will be the state champs in 4A.

I know it might have looked like that, bu no. For the most part I dont agree with the Massey ratings, I mean, they are fun to look at and stuff and try to get a grasp of how the game could possibly go, thats about it.

I agree that they are fun to look at and consider. That's why I posted the prediction--we'll see how close it is. In the past, Massey has been shown to be pretty accurate by this time in the season. One year we figured out how often the different ratings correctly predicted the playoffs and Massey was best at 85% correct.

Its playoff time you can throw out what the teams have done, it is what they do on Friday Night, quess what anything can happen and usally does. If you are a football fan don't miss this game, will be a good one. Go Bulldogs that is John Hardin Bulldogs!!!