John Hardin/Male thoughts & predictions

Mr. No Name

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If memory serves me right, Coach Brown (formerly Nelson Co. head coach) had some success versus some Louisville teams in past years. He seems to have very disciplined teams that know how to control a game clock and football. Some are eating a lot of crow now since JH took on a very tough PRP team and won decisively. Now, Male does have plenty of weapons but JH has shown the ability to limit some potent offenses while putting up big offensive numbers themselves. Should be an interesting contest.

Can John Hardin stop Male's passing game? Have they played any pro style offenses that have the ability to wing it a catch it? I know PRP was mainly a run oriented offense and didnt have great success through the air.

Stopping Male's passing game, will be the difference whom wins or loses. JH has not played a team that is pass oriented all year, Male has many weapons of choice on offense. JH defense is built around speed which should stop some of the big plays Male puts up every week. I'am speaking of a drop off pass that turns into a 80 yard TD. Male's QB I think is one of the best in the state at making good choices, he seems not to put his team in bad position because of forcing bad plays. It was easy stopping PRP they had one real speed guy, this will not be the case with Male, one of five offensive players can go the distance. I can ensure you one thing a bulldog will win the game, I pulling for the John Hardin Bulldogs of course. Going to be a good one, hope you all get to make it to beauiful bulldog stadium.

This is the farthest Male has had to travel this season. Last time they traveled out the city I'm pretty sure they got smacked by Hop town. But this is a new year.

They scrimmaged Highlands this summer in Fort Thomas. The game was set to kickoff at 1:00pm but had to be delayed until about 7:00 because the heat index was too high. The 2 hour drive and unexpected 6+ hour layover didn't seem to affect them. Besides, E Town isn't that far for Male. Just a nice drive down I65.

Ummm, lets compare scores!

John Hardin lost 10-7 to North Hardin.

Male beat North Hardin 52-13

I know comparing scores doesn't always work but it will this time

Male 42, John Hardin 7

Since we are comparing scores:

Male 42 PRP 35

JH 42 PRP 14