Best game in the state?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Bullitt and Southwestern game has to be up there as well. Everyone standing and cheering for both clubs on both sides of the field for what seemed to be the whole last qtr. Southwestern was down by 6 with 8 minutes left in the game put together a 81 yard drive to tie the game. When we lined up for the extra point I saw people turning around because they just couldn't watch. It was the most excitment I've every been around at a High School Football game. I want to thank the Southwestern fans tonight because the bleachers were full and they got a super game. North Bullitt played a heck of a game and a big :thumb: to them. It's bad some one had to lose but that why they play the games

One of the best games this Friday night will be Trigg County versus Owensboro Catholic at Rash Stadium. Trigg is looking for some major payback, considering they've had their season ended by Catholic the last three years. It'll be a very sweet game.

Boone v.s. Dixie, 2nd round, 4A. This one should be a doozey, both have very potent offenses and are tough too stop. These two have already played this year @ Dixie, and Boone came out on top. Throw in a little mud, and this one should be a fun night.

Boone v.s. Dixie, 2nd round, 4A. This one should be a doozey, both have very potent offenses and are tough too stop. These two have already played this year @ Dixie, and Boone came out on top. Throw in a little mud, and this one should be a fun night.

The field has been a non factor due to the weather we've had. I hope that holds true again this week, if not Beechwood's field will be free this week. :D