Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Final Four ticket lottery

Featured Replies

I just got an email saying I was selected to be able to get 2 sets of tickets! Go CATS!

I got two sets last year but missed out on this years

  • Author

My brother got chosen last year as well.

I sent in for 4 and was notified i was chosen to recieve 4.

I've submitted several other times and was chosen one other time years ago.

I'm expecting some really bad seats!

Where's the Final 4 at next year?

  • Author

You are probably right about the seats.

Where's the Final 4 at next year?

 

Houston, TX

I got mine and have already booked a hotel. If the Cats go it's just icing on the cake.

I won the lottery tickets for the final four last year. I thought they would be lower level tickets because I thought it mentioned lower level on the website. Well, the tickets showed up late Feburary and they were way upper corner in Lucas Oil Stadium. Since UK didn't make it, we sold them on Ebay and made a little more than we paid for them. Expect the tickets in Feburary and upper section.

This may sound stupid but how do you try for them?

 

I was wondering the same exact thing. Anybody?

You have to go on line in May to the NCAA home page and pay for the tickets up front. They sit on your money, than advise you if you got tickets. If you did not, they refund all but about $10.00. Applications have been closed since the end of May.

I really only wanted 2 tickets, and thought I requested 2 chances for 2 each, but I got all 4. We plan on selling the other 2 after we get the booklets.

 

On a side note, I tried to book airlines already and the cheapest ticket from CVG was $404.00. That's 8 months in advance!! crazy!

 

On a side note, I tried to book airlines already and the cheapest ticket from CVG was $404.00. That's 8 months in advance!! crazy!

 

Wait until about 4 months in advance. It will go down.

Thanks Zoot!

Nice, see some of you there.....my Dad and I go every year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.