Kentucky Scrimmages in Windsor

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Much like most players...Hood shoots much better off the pass than off the dribble.

Harrelson with his 7th block of the trip.

Just like always with Harrelson, he looks like an all star in scrimmages and against bad teams. Then people think he will be a big help to the team after seeing these things, but when we play good teams he just can't do anything. Which we have also seen. Hopefully he does not see the court much this year, if so that wouldn't be a good thing IMO.

Just like always with Harrelson, he looks like an all star in scrimmages and against bad teams. Then people think he will be a big help to the team after seeing these things, but when we play good teams he just can't do anything. Which we have also seen. Hopefully he does not see the court much this year, if so that wouldn't be a good thing IMO.

We know, we know, they should've kept Pilgrim...:rolleyes:

I'll trust Cal's opinion over your's...

From what little I have seen, Cal has a lot of work to do on the defensive side with this team. That was the strength of last year's team, they were great defensively.

True, but I thought they played good defense last night. They were relentless and didn't get down if they made a mistake.