Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 5)

LRCW

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:At 6'6" and 230 pounds I'd like to see you say that to his face.

But I never saw Carp back down, especially when he started jawing with Dusty? Where did Carp back down?

Doesn't matter though, we all witnessed Monday(and pretty much all season) that the Reds can't even touch Carpenter...

Oh yeah, what a tough guy. Jawing at a 60+ year old man...:lol:

I love it! Cards whip snot out of the Rednecks, the redneck fans get on here and cry 21 pages worth so far. Lets face it, you all and the Reds got what you had comming to you. The Rednecks are pretenders not real contenders, it's amazing you all have lasted this far into the season. The Cards are always here, outside of a lucky streak in the 70's the Reds have been nobodies so you all want to hate what you really strive to become. I and anyone else with any baseball sense at all would gladly take LaRu over Dust Buster. As for the Rednecks, isn't that what I have heard some of you all call them urselves at times, I think that is where I got it from was here.

Calling people on here Rednecks? First of all you are the only redneck on BGP. Everyone else seems to know how to count and type in proper English and Grammer. Your post was on the 17th page not the 21st so right out of the gate you prove your nonsense. By the way the word is yourselves not urselves. Do us all a favor and go away. Please.

When he realized Rolen was going to eat his babies, he high tailed it straight backwards.

Well define high tailed please, because if you watched the video Carpenter never ran away, he was pushed.

Now I can understand the frustration. You guys have been looking up at the Cardinals for years while they win division titles, the pennates, a World Series. This year was different though, you finally had them, up 2 games, at your place, finally the Reds were going to put it to the Cardinals. Before you know it, it's Wednesday and your watching Adam Wainwright dominate the helpless Reds hitters and go on and sweep the Reds. I know, I know. I feel for you guys and can understand why you would make up a story that one of your players can beat up a Cardinal. :lol::lol:Wow is really all that comes to mind, but what can you do? What else could you talk about? Getting swept? Defiantly not. Being outscored 21-8? No. The Cardinals are just better then the Reds now and everyone knows it.

So I guess go on and make up these little things to yourself. Whatever helps you feel better guys.

You know by the way all the Cardinals fans are acting (yeah, all 2 of you) you would think this series was the final series of the year, and the Cards just won the division....What's that? There's still over a quarter of the season to be played? Could've fooled me...:idunno:

You know by the way all the Cardinals fans are acting (yeah, all 2 of you) you would think this series was the final series of the year, and the Cards just won the division....What's that? There's still over a quarter of the season to be played? Could've fooled me...:idunno:

I'll gladly eat crow if the Reds win the division... I just don't see it anymore. Like Rasmus said after the game, a sleeping giant has been woken.

I'll gladly eat crow if the Reds win the division... I just don't see it anymore. Like Rasmus said after the game, a sleeping giant has been woken.

A sleeping giant? Did the talent level on the Cards all of a sudden increase dramatically? I don't see anyone being afraid of the Cards. There is a reason they're in a dogfight for 1st place in the weakest division in baseball after all.

And the same can be said for the Reds. I don't see either team significantly separating themselves from the other before it's all said and done, and I definitely don't see either making much noise if/when the postseason starts.

Come on Capernicus...we need something to make us feel better after that series lol.

I understand, I would be mad too. I just don't see the satisfaction in saying Rolen could beat up Carpenter? Or calling Carpenter a pansy. I feel like I'm in the 3rd grade talking about that.

It's just stupid too because Rolen would never do that. He's one of the nicest guy's in pro sports. He was clearly a peacemaker.

A sleeping giant? Did the talent level on the Cards all of a sudden increase dramatically? I don't see anyone being afraid of the Cards. There is a reason they're in a dogfight for 1st place in the weakest division in baseball after all.

Well you probably have only watched the Reds/Cardinals games, so it makes sense why your confused because the Cardinals own the Reds. But actually anyone who has watched the Cardinals this year knows they have underperformed. Pujols has been down all year, now he is heating up. Holliday had a bad start. They had two starters hurt. Molina, Ryan, Schumaker all had terrible starts but are hot since the break. There is a reason why they were huge favorites to win the division. They just haven't clicked all year, but I think this series sparked them.

I'm not a big Dusty guy but do we really think Wood beats Carpenter in game 1 of the series? Say they use Leake Sunday against the Cubs and they lose that game then Wood gets beat by Carpenter. Where does that put them?

Who's to say? Wood has been awfully tough the first couple times through teams order and the Red's did score a few runs late.

Well you probably have only watched the Reds/Cardinals games, so it makes sense why your confused because the Cardinals own the Reds. But actually anyone who has watched the Cardinals this year knows they have underperformed. Pujols has been down all year, now he is heating up. Holliday had a bad start. They had two starters hurt. Molina, Ryan, Schumaker all had terrible starts but are hot since the break. There is a reason why they were huge favorites to win the division. They just haven't clicked all year, but I think this series sparked them.

The bolded couldn't be any further from the truth.

I love it! Cards whip snot out of the Rednecks, the redneck fans get on here and cry 21 pages worth so far. Lets face it, you all and the Reds got what you had comming to you. The Rednecks are pretenders not real contenders, it's amazing you all have lasted this far into the season. The Cards are always here, outside of a lucky streak in the 70's the Reds have been nobodies so you all want to hate what you really strive to become. I and anyone else with any baseball sense at all would gladly take LaRu over Dust Buster. As for the Rednecks, isn't that what I have heard some of you all call them urselves at times, I think that is where I got it from was here.

Not even worthy of a comment.