Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) –

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) –

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

 

Draft Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2010/options?L=20597&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE00

 

Roster Link: http://football17.myfantasyleague.com/2010/options?L=20597&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE00

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, I don't have anything with me and I am working but I will try and go with...

 

WR Dez Bryant, DAL

  • Author
Once again, I don't have anything with me and I am working but I will try and go with...

 

WR Dez Bryant, DAL

Both were there
  • Author

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

 

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – OTC until 2:19 PM CST Sunday

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) –

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) –

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) –

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

I need a RB, and I'll take a big upside guy. Give my CJ Spiller, I think he's still available.

Making Progress today and 3 on my board has left today .

Wes Welker, WR New England

Wes Welker, WR New England

 

Argh, I really thought he'd fall a few more rounds. He'll probably be out a few weeks, but once he gets back I think you got a steal.

I started to take this guy a couple of rounds ago............The Ratz select Devin Aromashodu.

Once again, I don't have anything with me and I am working but I will try and go with...

 

WR Dez Bryant, DAL

 

Man I was definitely ready to pull the trigger on Dez with my pick this round. I really thought I'd be able to get him too. I guess all the talk about him on ESPN yesterday didnt' help me.

 

I started to take this guy a couple of rounds ago............The Ratz select Devin Aromashodu.

 

And this was going to be my back up plan. Tough league.

 

Might have to go in a different direction now.

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

 

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – OTC until 10:10 AM CST on Monday

 

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) –

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) –

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Author

Scribe hasn't been on BGP since Thursday

  • Author
Sent you a list Godot.
:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.