Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

Wes Welker, WR New England

 

I almost took him instead of Bryant hope I am not kicking myself.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I was definitely ready to pull the trigger on Dez with my pick this round. I really thought I'd be able to get him too. I guess all the talk about him on ESPN yesterday didnt' help me.

 

 

 

And this was going to be my back up plan. Tough league.

 

Might have to go in a different direction now.

I had my eye on him earlier in the week I didn't catch SC yesterday but I hope it was good stuff. :D

  • Author
Our beautiful daughter Kelcie was born at 6:04 this morning. Mom and baby are both doing great.
Congrats GT

Awesome Congrats GT!!! Might take a little longer for GT to make a pick now. :D

Argh, I really thought he'd fall a few more rounds. He'll probably be out a few weeks, but once he gets back I think you got a steal.

 

I almost took him instead of Bryant hope I am not kicking myself.

 

I read a report on NFL.com today that said he'll be participating fully when practice starts Thursday.

Congrats, gametime!

I read a report on NFL.com today that said he'll be participating fully when practice starts Thursday.

 

Saw that. I was going to grab him with my pick.

Tells you a little about our league when I targeted 4 players this round and when my pick (4th) came around 2 of the 4 were gone. Welker and Dez were next on my list.

I think I am definitely going to change up my plan/strategy now after seeing several of the players I would have wanted off the board now.

Once again for this upcoming week, I will be around a computer most of the day (except part of Wednesday), so if you want to leave your pick with someone...just PM me.

WR T.J. Houshmanzadeh

 

RB - Michael Bush

I'm willing to bet that by the time it gets back to me in 20 picks there will already have been a good run on defenses, so I'm going to go ahead and get one now, especially since a few WR's I wanted to go after were chosen.

 

I could go with my head or heart on this one...

 

Saints DEF

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – RB Michael Bush

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – Saints DEF

 

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – OTC until 3:04 PM CST on Monday

 

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) –

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Rams select, John Carlson, TE, Seahawks

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – RB Michael Bush

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – Saints DEF

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – TE John Carlson SEA

 

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – OTC until 12:07 AM CST on Tuesday

 

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) –

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) –

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.