Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

Mauk Ridge Maniacs select Ahmad Bradshaw of the New York Giants

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – RB Michael Bush

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – Saints DEF

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – TE John Carlson SEA

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – TE Greg Olsen CHI

 

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – OTC until 8:24 AM CST on Tuesday

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) –

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Be nice to get in about 7 picks today lol...we got three so far!

 

Looks like I'll be the last one to take a TE.

  • Author
Looks like I'll be the last one to take a TE.
No need to hurry now wink.gif
  • Author
Be nice to get in about 7 picks today lol...we got three so far!
And that still won't get to me.
No need to hurry now wink.gif

 

That was kind of my game plan. I have two-three in mind that I would like to have on my team and I doubt people start picking a backup TE lol. I hope at least.

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth)..... Stafford, Matthew DET QB

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – RB Michael Bush

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – Saints DEF

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – TE John Carlson SEA

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – TE Greg Olsen CHI

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – QB Matthew Stafford DET

 

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – OTC until 7:50 PM CST on Tuesday

 

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) –

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Robert Meachem WR Saints

Awesome pick papa....couldn't do it, being that I have Colston....but I love the pick.

Awesome pick papa....couldn't do it, being that I have Colston....but I love the pick.

 

Some risk involved, but year 3 is usually the one for talented young WRs. If he can even moderately improve over last year I have a real nice #2 WR for this late in the draft...

I like Meechem too. Go to bed GT. Your days of sleep are over lol. Congrats again.

I definitely hope that Meachem pays off for you GT lol. I wanted to take him, but didn't feel comfortable with Brees as my QB, wanted to go elsewhere.

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – RB Michael Bush

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – Saints DEF

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – TE John Carlson SEA

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – TE Greg Olsen CHI

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – QB Matthew Stafford DET

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – WR Robert Meachem NOS

 

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – OTC until 10:06 PM CST on Tuesday

 

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) –

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) –

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) –

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.