Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – RB Michael Bush

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – Saints DEF

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – TE John Carlson SEA

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – TE Greg Olsen CHI

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – QB Matthew Stafford DET

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – WR Robert Meachem NOS

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – RB Laurence Maroney NEP

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – RB Tim Hightower ARIZ

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Kenny Britt TEN

 

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) – OTC until 10:48 PM CST on Wednesday

 

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) –

  • Replies 69
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Britt. Was hoping to pick because I've got football camp tomorrow. If GD gets his in I'll be ready.

 

If you haven't left for camp yet, you can leave your picks with me.

  • Author

7.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – WR Dez Bryant DAL

7.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – RB CJ Spiller BUF

7.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – WR Wes Welker NEP

7.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Devin Aromashodu

7.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – RB Michael Bush

7.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – Saints DEF

7.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – TE John Carlson SEA

7.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – RB Ahmad Bradshaw NYG

7.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – TE Greg Olsen CHI

7.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – QB Matthew Stafford DET

7.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – WR Robert Meachem NOS

7.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – RB Laurence Maroney NEP

7.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – RB Tim Hightower ARIZ

7.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) – WR Kenny Britt TEN

7.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) – WR Jeremy MaclinPHIL

 

7.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – OTC until 7:48 AM CST on Thursday

  • Author

Round Eight thread started

I almost took Maclin earlier. Celek and Desean Jackson hogging passing (& rightfully so) scared me away.

  • Author
I almost took Maclin earlier. Celek and Desean Jackson hogging passing (& rightfully so) scared me away.
I believe Maclin's 55/762/4 as a rookie will only get better this year.

 

I could believe he dropped to me. He was the next player I wanted after my 6th round pick and I had to watch 28 picks be made before he got back to me.

I believe Maclin's 55/762/4 as a rookie will only get better this year.

 

I could believe he dropped to me. He was the next player I wanted after my 6th round pick and I had to watch 28 picks be made before he got back to me.

 

He was too much of a risk for me, but I could defintely see why you took him :thumb:. I hope he works out for you.

He was too much of a risk for me, but I could defintely see why you took him :thumb:. I hope he works out for you.

 

I hope he doesn't.....just sayin.

  • Author
I hope he doesn't.....just sayin.
I understand that wink.gif

Malcom Floyd wr SD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.