Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Five

Featured Replies

Since this draft has started I've had time to get married, have kids and watch them graduate and now my grandchildren are just starting school. Might get through round 10 before I die I suppose.

 

Are you a fruit fly?

  • Replies 102
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you a fruit fly?

 

I hope not. I think they only live like 24 hours. I wouldn't have even have got to make a draft pick in this thing if I were :lol:.

I'm glad I could help you improve your family life :thumb:

 

:D.

  • Author

I'll be out of pocket today so I sent my next two picks to MJ and NamecipS

I've got my picks. I waited around last time but don't have time to this time. Football 2 a days on top of two jobs and I'm strapped for time lol.

5.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Ricky Williams MIA

5.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Antonio Gates

5.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Brent Celek PHI

5.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Percy Harvin MIMM

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB Kevin Kolb PHI

5.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Ladainian Tomlinson NYJ

5.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Mike Sims-Walker JAC

5.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – TE Jermichael Finley GB

5.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Vincent Jackson SD

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

5.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – QB Jay Cutler CHIC

5.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – TE Jason Whitten DAL

5.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Time is Expired

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) – QB Joe Flacco BAL

 

5.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – OTC until 11:04 AM CST on Wednesday

 

Hopefully stick hasn't left for football yet.

I've got my picks. I waited around last time but don't have time to this time. Football 2 a days on top of two jobs and I'm strapped for time lol.

 

Stick you can always send me your picks. I'd be glad to help.

That was my pick lol. Stick takes Santonio Holmes NY

5.01 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) – RB Ricky Williams MIA

5.02 Olive Hill Grizz Mafia ® (CatsCatsCats) – TE Antonio Gates

5.03 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) – TE Brent Celek PHI

5.04 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) – WR Percy Harvin MIMM

5.05 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) – QB Kevin Kolb PHI

5.06 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) – RB Ladainian Tomlinson NYJ

5.07 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) – WR Mike Sims-Walker JAC

5.08 Mauk Ridge Maniacs ® (Wildcat Dad) – TE Jermichael Finley GB

5.09 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) – WR Vincent Jackson SD

5.10 Shelby Cards (tdouth) – WR Hakeem Nicks NYG

5.11 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) – QB Jay Cutler CHIC

5.12 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) – TE Jason Whitten DAL

5.13 Cincinnati Bail Bonds (John Anthony) – TE Tony Gonzalez ATL

5.14 East End Evolution (RockPride) – Time is Expired

5.15 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) – QB Joe Flacco BAL

5.16 Louisa Lumber (stick1) – WR Santonio Holmes PIT

That was my pick lol. Stick takes Santonio Holmes NY

 

I was hoping he'd slip down to me in the sixth...didn't think it would happen though.

Hold your horses Halfback you may get to pick tonight yet . Because I will make my pick in a a little bit also I have a trade offer out there on my pick and a counter offer waiting for a response ;if no deal I have my pick ready .

 

I leave on Sunday evenings for work and don't get back until Friday afternoon/evening. So regardless of whether or not you had gotten your pick in by Sunday night, I wasn't going to be able to make the pick myself. :thumb: That's why I said it looks like I won't get to pick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.